This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Ballistic Advantage AR15 Enhanced Lower Receiver
The Ballistic Advantage AR15 Enhanced Lower Receiver offers a forged upper at an awesome price with billet aesthetics. This custom-designed enhanced forging is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and is compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. In addition to the visual upgrades that look similar to much more expensive billet options, Ballistic Advantage has added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at-home builder.
The BA15 Lower is made to fit Mil-Spec AR15 style upper receivers, the most common upper available on the market. Like its parent company Aero Precision, Ballistic Advantage excels at making fantastic products at great prices.
- Upper Tension Screw: Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This feature provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver, which enhances accuracy and reliability.
- Rear Takedown Pin Detent Hole: This hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw, which makes it easier to install the takedown pin detent and spring without launching them across the room.
- Bolt Catch Threaded for a Screw Pin: The bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin, which eliminates the need for a roll pin during installation. This feature also virtually eliminates the chance of damaging the finish during installation.
- Integrated Trigger Guard: The integrated trigger guard eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger and more rigid platform to build upon.
- Selector Markings: The selector markings will work with 45, 60, or 90-degree safety selectors, and the lower receiver accepts Battle Arms Development short-throw safety selectors but works with any standard selector.
- Nylon-Tipped Tensioning Set Screw: The nylon-tipped tensioning set screw provides a secure fit between the upper and lower receiver, which is especially important for accuracy and reliability.
- No Gap with Aftermarket Pistol Grips: The BA15 lower receiver has no gap with aftermarket pistol grips, which provides a more comfortable and secure grip.
Enhanced Lower Receiver
- New Enhanced Forging: The new enhanced forging gives the upper receiver a “billet look,” which enhances the appearance of your rifle.
- BA Enhanced Lower Receiver: The BA Enhanced Lower Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with the BA Enhanced Upper Receiver, giving you a billet-looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin: This feature allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance of damaging the finish during installation. A 1/16″ hex key is required for assembly.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess: The threaded takedown pin detent recess makes it easy to install the takedown pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw.
- Increased Magwell Flare: The increased magwell flare aids in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and Milled to Accept Short-throw Safety Selectors: The BA15 lower receiver is marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but it will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped BA15 Enhanced Lower Receiver
- Nylon-tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
The Ballistic Advantage BA15 Lower Receiver is an excellent choice for those who want to build a big-bore AR from scratch. The upper tension screw, rear takedown pin detent hole, and bolt catch threaded for a screw pin are just a few of the features that make this receiver stand out.
With its excellent compatibility, you can be sure that the BA15 lower receiver will work with standard AR15 components and magazines.
- Brand: Ballistic Advantage
- Model: AR15 Enhanced Lower Receiver
- Fit: AR-15
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard-Coat Anodized
- Weight: 8.61 oz
- Color: Black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Ballistic Advantage Warranty!
If for any reason you have a warranty issue with one of our products, please describe your situation, include your name and order number or transaction ID. One of our technical specialists will then review your claim and contact you within 5-7 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot provide warranty work if your items have been altered by you or anyone other than Ballistic Advantage from their original state.
Please call 407-347-4584 if you have any questions regarding this policy.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Thank you for your positive review of our Ballistic Advantage AR15 Enhanced Lower Receiver! We are thrilled to hear that it not only looks great, but also functions perfectly. We strive to provide quality products and are happy to know that we have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Ballistic Advantage!
Quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Threaded bolt catch & rear detent holes make for easy assembly & the suttle engraving of the logo looks darn good. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you AT3!