Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS Lite Ambidextrous AR-15 Safety Selector
Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selector
The BAD-ASS (Battle Arms Development Ambidextrous Safety Selector) Lite upgrades your AR-15 with modernized function and fit. This lightweight selector features a hardened steel core with reversible detents, for a 60 or 90 degree throw. The aluminum levers are swappable to either side, making the selector completely ambidextrous and lefty friendly.
Plus, it’s very easy to install. The center core features two set screws that back out against the inside of the levers, making an ultra-secure fit you can rely on.
- Includes steel core, aluminum levers, safety spring, and safety detent
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Lightweight, Billet 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Levers
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers(1) (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings
- Center Material: Hardened Bar-Stock Steel
- Center Finish: Black Phosphate
- Lever Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Lever Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Assembly Weight: 0.50 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All Battle Arms Development, Inc. (BAD INC) products have a limited lifetime warranty against any and all manufacturer’s defects and workmanship to the buyer/customer. The warranty does not cover normal maintenance. Warranty claims may be generated by filling out the online support form for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Once the support form is received and approved, the customer will be assigned an RMA # and may ship the warranty product to BAD INC per the RMA instructions.
Shipping to and from BAD INC’s facilities, government fees, damages caused by lack of maintenance, international sales, are not covered by this warranty. Once the warranty product is received, BAD INC will inspect and evaluate for warranty eligibility. If the product is determined by BAD INC to be covered by the warranty, BAD INC will either repair or replace it at BAD INC’s discretion. Warranty products received without an RMA # will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
No COD shipments will be accepted. This warranty does not apply to abuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear of any parts or protective finishes. Warranty does not cover product compatibility issues with after-market accessories. Any modification to the product from the factory shipped condition will render the warranty null and void. Proof of purchase must be provided at the time of the warranty service.
The following are specifically excluded from coverage under this warranty and/or will cause said warranty to become null and void:
- Rust or corrosion
- Barrel obstruction
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Use of ammunition other than NATO and/or SAAMI specification new factory production ammunition.
- Use of any hand loaded, reloaded, imported or, factory re-manufactured ammunition.
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described in the Operator’s Manual/documentation accompanying the product.
- Use of replacement parts other than parts authorized by BAD INC for use in BAD INC products
- Any unauthorized repair or any alteration, including those of a cosmetic nature, performed on the product by an individual, organization, company, or entity other than BAD INC.
- Unreasonable or excessive use of the product.
- Any finished products that are not assembled at BAD INC’s facilities or are assembled using imported or used parts.
- This includes complete rifle kits, upper receivers, lower receivers, barrel assemblies, etc.
No implied warranties of any kind are made herein.
Limited Warranty does not apply to any products sold that are not manufactured by BAD INC.
Those products are covered under their respective manufacturer’s warranty. BAD INC assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of accidental or consequential damages and therefore this limitation may not apply to you.