Armaspec 45 and 90 Degree Ambi Safety
The Armaspec SFT45/90 allows you to modify your AR-15 safety exactly how you like it. This AR-15 safety upgrade features a double-sided steel core, with channels for a 45 degree “short throw” or 90 degree full throw. Plus, the SFT45/90 comes with two aluminum levers, one long and one short, so you can have ambidextrous function regardless if you’re right or left handed.
This ambi safety comes in a variety of colors to suit your next build, or upgrade with a little more visual interest. The SFT45/90 works in AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles; as long as you’re using a mil-spec trigger, this safety drops in easily. After it’s set up, this safety works exactly how you want it, with a fast action and crisp lockup on Safe and Fire.
- Torx screws and Torx key included.
- Fits AR 5.56/.223 and 7.62/.308
- Made in the U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fit: AR-15 and AR-10
- Core Material: Steel
- Core Finish: Phosphate
- Lever Material: Aluminum
- Lever Finish: Anodized
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Armaspec Lifetime Warranty
- All Armaspec products carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY and are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship.
- Should there be a defect, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion at no cost to you.
- Lifetime warranty does not apply to products sold as “blemished” or “manufacturer refurbished”.
- You must have proof of purchase to initiate a WARRANTY claim.
Please email to email@example.com to request an RMA number.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
A lil sloppy in my Anderson lower, completely functional.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.