Affordable 45 Degree Ambi Safety
The ST45 is an ambidextrous 45 degree safety selector for the AR10/ AR15 platform. Instead of having a full 90 degree rotation to disengage the safety, this selector is set to fire at around the 45 degree point. This allows the operator to flick the lever to disengage from safety. This safety selector is incredibly smooth and has a super crisp lockup. It’s recommended to use with firearms with the correct “FIRE” markings on the receiver to match the 45 degree fire position of this safety selector. It can be used on any mil-spec lower, but operators should pay attention to where the safety will fall in relation to the markings.
• Torx screws and Torx key included.
• Fits AR 5.56/.223 and 7.62/.308
• Aluminum Levers / Steel Core
• Made in U.S.A
• Lifetime Warranty
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Armaspec Lifetime Warranty
- All Armaspec products carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY and are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship.
- Should there be a defect, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion at no cost to you.
- Lifetime warranty does not apply to products sold as “blemished” or “manufacturer refurbished”.
- You must have proof of purchase to initiate a WARRANTY claim.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
They work great and where very easy to install
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
I really like the look and feel of the piece but the throw is less than 45°. I feel like it should say that, besides that, really nice!