We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Armaspec SRS Stealth Recoil Spring – Multiple Buffer Weights Available
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Reduce Recoil, Wear, and Unwanted Rattling
Armaspec’s Stealth Recoil Spring™ is one of the best upgrades for your AR15’s recoil system, and you can feel and hear the difference instantly. The two-stage SRS is silent, eliminating the annoying “twang” of the stock AR15 buffer spring when the action cycles. It also reduces recoil with the multi-spring system, resulting in a smooth, elastic feeling rather than a mechanical recoil impulse. It’s a true innovation, all made in the USA.
- Eliminates buffer spring rattling in the receiver extension, resulting in a cleaner sound and a smoother action
- The multi-stage system makes a softer recoil impulse than a standard AR15 buffer spring
- The SRS keeps constant tension on the rear of the bolt, eliminating the need for the buffer spring retainer in new builds
Which Stealth Recoil Spring do I need?
Generally, most users can follow these guidelines when replacing their recoil system – but each firearm is different, especially when looking at non-standard cartridges. If you need to adjust your system, we have replacement weights and bumpers available here.
- Carbine, 3.3oz Equivalent
- 5.56 NATO carbines/rifles, .224 Valkyrie, builds with adjustable gas blocks/lightweight bolt carriers.
- H1, 3.8oz Equivalent
- Short barrel builds in 5.56 NATO or .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, Piston Systems, and Select-Fire 5.56 NATO
- H2, 4.7oz Equivalent
- Suppressed or Overgassed 5.56 NATO, 7.62×39, 6.8 Rem
- H3, 5.6oz Equivalent
- Suppressed for Large Calibers like 7.62×39, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 Rem
- 9mm, 5.4oz Equivalent
- For 9mm builds with removable weight in bolt carrier group (not for other pistol calibers)
- Big Bore
- .450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf, .50 Action Express
- .308, 5.7oz Equivalent
- For AR10 Rifles in .308 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6mm Remington, 6mm Creedmoor
Have Questions About this Product?
I ordered this on Sunday before Christmas, and the estimated ship date was the 31st. Well, it shipped the next morning, and was here by Friday! Outstanding service, i will definitely order from them again, and absolutely recommend AT3 Tactical. The part came new and pristine. I havent shot it yet, as im in the middle of the build, but the SRS seems spot on.
This Armaspec Stealth Recoil Spring
Is Awesome... loved it so well I immediately ordered another.
Very nice A+ quality and not to pricey.
Will be ordering more for sure.