The BCM GunFighter’s Grip (GFG)
- ?Up to a quarter of an inch wider than the BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 and Mod 1 grips. Same wider profile as the BCM’s GUNFIGHTER Grip Mod 3.
- A new AR15 grip refined for the modern warfighter, optimized for modern weapon manipulation techniques.
- Reduced grip angle keeps wrist in line with trigger for improved ergonomics and trigger control.
- Interchangeable inserts for either a smooth front strap or a ‘duckbill’ to cover trigger guard gap.
- Interchangeable backstraps for various hand sizes, weapons, and grip positions.
- Hinged trap door with interior storage compartment and water resistant rubber gasket.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Bravo Company Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Bravo Company USA, Inc. offers a 30-day return of products for either an In-Store Credit to your customer account or credit card refund policy. You must contact Bravo Company USA, Inc. via email prior to sending your product back for return or refund to receive an RMA number. All returns must include the original receipt and invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns and refunds may take up to two weeks, not including transit times.
In-Store Credits are not assessed a restocking fee. Items that are unused and in the original sealed packaging can be returned for a credit card refund subject to a 15% restocking fee. If the product and packaging have been opened, damaged, or used, the return is subject to a 25% restocking fee or may be rejected. The return must include accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that were shipped with the product. Shipping charges and/or shipping costs are not subject to refunds. Products that are not eligible for returns are custom configured products, used products, all clothing items, special orders, and items sold “as is” or “used”.
If you wish to exchange the unused, uninstalled, and unopened items, you will receive an in-store credit for the returned products. The in-store credit will be issued via email and can be applied toward future purchases. It is recommended that you return merchandise with a carrier that offers tracking numbers and full value insurance on the parcels. Bravo Company USA, Inc. cannot be responsible for any packages that are lost while being shipped to us. Please note that the USPS Priority Mail will only initiate a trace on packages after a 30 day waiting period.
FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS: Please contact us via email so we can assist you and issue an RMA if necessary. All BCM products carry a lifetime workmanship warranty to the purchaser.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
The reduced grip angle and the choice of backstraps are features I wanted.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.