We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
BCMGUNFIGHTER Kinesthetic Angled Grip - Picatinny 1913 Rail Version
- Forward rake gives positive retention when using “C-clamp” (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
- Works as a rest for supported firing positions
- Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
- Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon for-end
- Innovative patent pending attachment method allows for robust clamping and alignment with minimal hardware and slender accessory size
- Textured in front and back for positive engagement
- Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement which translates directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and target to target transitions.