BCM Gunfighter Mod 1 Complete AR 15 Buffer and Stock Kit
BCM Gunfighter AR-15 Pistol Grip Mod 3
BCM Gunfighter KAG Kinesthetic Angled Foregrip MCMR - MLOK
Complete BCM SOPMOD Style Stock Kit with QD End Plate
Strong and Lightweight for your mil-spec receiver extension.
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter’s sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter’s riggers’ band or bungee to secure the shooter’s sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Longer overall length to fit longer “MilSpec” diameter AR10/A5/Intermediate receiver extensions.
- Storage compartment located in the toe of the stock, accessible through butt pad.
- Two different ambidextrous sling mounting options.
- Built in rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement.
- BCM 7075T6 Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
- Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec Carbine Action Spring
- Carbine Buffer
- BCM QD Swivel Mount End Plate.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Bravo Company Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Bravo Company USA, Inc. offers a 30-day return of products for either an In-Store Credit to your customer account or credit card refund policy. You must contact Bravo Company USA, Inc. via email prior to sending your product back for return or refund to receive an RMA number. All returns must include the original receipt and invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns and refunds may take up to two weeks, not including transit times.
In-Store Credits are not assessed a restocking fee. Items that are unused and in the original sealed packaging can be returned for a credit card refund subject to a 15% restocking fee. If the product and packaging have been opened, damaged, or used, the return is subject to a 25% restocking fee or may be rejected. The return must include accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that were shipped with the product. Shipping charges and/or shipping costs are not subject to refunds. Products that are not eligible for returns are custom configured products, used products, all clothing items, special orders, and items sold “as is” or “used”.
If you wish to exchange the unused, uninstalled, and unopened items, you will receive an in-store credit for the returned products. The in-store credit will be issued via email and can be applied toward future purchases. It is recommended that you return merchandise with a carrier that offers tracking numbers and full value insurance on the parcels. Bravo Company USA, Inc. cannot be responsible for any packages that are lost while being shipped to us. Please note that the USPS Priority Mail will only initiate a trace on packages after a 30 day waiting period.
FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS: Please contact us via email so we can assist you and issue an RMA if necessary. All BCM products carry a lifetime workmanship warranty to the purchaser.