Blackhawk Sportster Bipod Picatinny Rail Adapter
AT3™ Red Tail™ Rifle Scope with Mount – 1-4x Magnification
Mount Your Favorite Bipod To Any MIL-STD 1913/AR-15 Picatinny Rail
This is Blackhawks Sportster Bipod Picatinny Rail Adapter. Mount your favorite bipod to any MIL-STD 1913 / AR-15 Picatinny rail with the Blackhawk Sportster Bipod Picatinny Rail Adapter. This Rail Adapter by Blackhawk provides a solid platform for mounting a bipod to any firearm with a Picatinny rail. This Picatinny Rail Adapter for Sportster Shooting Bipods provides maximum versatility for bipod placement options. This Mounting System is incredibly easy to attach and detach.
- Attach bipod to any firearm with a Picatinny Rail
- Easy to install
- Durable and lightweight
|Manufacturer Part #||71RA01BK|
|Model||Bipod Rail Adapter|
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Blackhawk Warranty Information
- At our option, Blackhawk will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any of these products that are found to be defective under these guidelines unless it is damaged due to ordinary wear and tear, lack of proper maintenance, employment outside of their areas of intended use, misuse of the product or failure to follow the instructions and warnings contained herein.
- Please note in the case of the M.O.D.® and Blackhawk Knives products that “misuse of the product” includes, but is not limited to, such activities as prying, throwing the knife, using it as a screwdriver, or opening folding knives with inertial or “wrist snap” openings.
The following conditions and exclusions also apply:
- Disassembly or modification of any M.O.D. or Blackhawk Knives products by an unauthorized person voids this warranty.
- The alteration, misuse, battery leakage, or disassembly of any part of the Night-Ops® and Blackhawk Flashlights other than for battery or bulb replacement (as described in the instruction manual).
- Disassembly or modification of any Blackhawk Stocks products by an unauthorized person voids this warranty (as described in the instruction manual).
- The limited warranty contained herein is your exclusive warranty. All other warranties are hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed. All implied warranties, including without limitation, are implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- We will not be liable, in any event, for any amount in excess of the purchase price of the product. In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the purchase or use of these products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- For each item submitted for warranty consideration, regardless of the product line, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Blackhawk.
- Please call 406.284.3840 to obtain that number. Please note that in addition to the RMA number, all automatic knives must also be accompanied by a copy of your law enforcement or military I.D. or be returned through a Blackhawk Authorized Dealer. And any knife returned to Blackhawk must also enclose a return shipping fee of $6.95.
- Please take a moment to fill out the attached card and return it to Blackhawk. This must be done within 10 days of purchase to ensure a warranty service.
- The information you provide is also invaluable in helping us to continue to design dependable and innovative products.
- Additionally, it will enable us to send you information on new products as well as special sales promotions taking place at your nearest Blackhawk Authorized Dealer.
Additional International Warranty Information
- Unfortunately, as with many premium quality, and highly demanded products, Blackhawk has encountered counterfeit products. There are companies producing and selling fake, but virtually identical-looking products to ours, including both the Blackhawk name and logo on the product and packaging.
- To be sure you are receiving authentic, Blackhawk products meeting our quality standards, and backed by our Warranty, please contact us BH.Tech.Services@vistaoutdoor.com to verify that you are purchasing from an authorized distributor, dealer or reseller.
- Blackhawk will not honor any warranty claims from customers who did not purchase our product directly from us or one of our authorized distributors, dealers, or resellers.