Magpul Aluminum Picatinny Rail Section for M-LOK - 5 Slot
Durable And Versatile Bipod For Ultimate Stability And Absolute Performance
The Magpul Bipod is a premium quality rifle-stabilization tool that will help you land pinpoint accurate shots down range without worrying about failure or warping. It’s the right combination of features, size, weight, and strength designed to give you the best stability and performance in the field.
Its low-profile design conceals its internal mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. It’s optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments and can quickly and quietly transition between different user configurations.
Smooth & Unobtrusive
The Magpul Bipod has leg extensions that slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven locking detents. It also has the exclusive ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality. Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
Durable and Lightweight
In the shooting position, it is easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping. Its aluminum and stainless steel components, along with its injection-molded reinforced polymer, ensure years of dependable performance and reliability, all while shaving weight. It’s extremely lightweight, at just over 11 oz.
An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of the total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs.
Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch. Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet, except for the Atlas 5-H style.
- The Magpul Bipod is exceptionally strong and built to perform under punishing field conditions. At just over 11 oz., the Magpul Bipod is lighter than many pricier bipods currently on the market.
- Spring-tensioned legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock into place with one hand. Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents. The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3” to 10.3”.
- Industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of the total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots.
- Ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality.
- The streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide when folded.
- Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
- A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded.
- Staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch
- Materials: Steel, Mil-Spec hard-anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, Polymer
- Height, max: 10.3″
- Pan and Tilt: 50° tilt and 40° pan
- Platform: AR15, M4, M16
- Weight: 11 oz.
- The Magpul Bipod is available in three popular mounting platforms: M-LOK ® (MAG933), 1913 Picatinny Rail (MAG941), and A.R.M.S® 17S Style (MAG951), and is available in BLK or FDE colors.
- The Bipod for A.R.M.S.®17S style must be used in conjunction with an appropriate 17S-style mounting device that is purchased separately and typically is quick-detach capable, for proper mounting to your weapon system of choice.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
If you are looking for a reliable bipod this is it! I mounted this on my Aero AR10 .308 18” it is perfect! Thanks AT3 for the amazing price and service. I placed my order and received a few day later. Everywhere else is all backed up out of stock but AT3 is able to get your order out the way it should
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
The Red dot was not what I expected. When I inquired about a return, I was taken back a little when I was essentially told that the items needed to be in perfect condition in order for it to be considered to be returned. If not, the return would not be allowed. I can understand if a product is destroyed and said product wants a refund or return. But this is not the case. I just think the entire situation should have be handled differently. Even though the product that I was going to return, I have changed my mind and will not return. I will gift it away to somebody. Perhaps someday I will make another purchase from your company. Only time will tell. Thank you.
I was looking for a bipod to complete my SPR build, this Magpul bipod fit perfectly on the AT3 Spear m-lok rail and functions great. I like that it's sturdy but didn't make the rifle super front heavy even with an 18" barrel.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
Ordered the magpul bipod. Received very quickly and bipod worked great. Had an issue where a t nut was missing and AT3 customer service got me fixed up quickly. Happily do business with them again and the bipod is fantastic.
Seems sturdy, shouldn’t break like 30$ bipod. It is not light weight compared to a regular Caldwell or something in case that’s what you’re after. I went m lol but if I were to do it again I would go 1913 and just put a rail section of the rifle to make it easier to take on and off.