We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
DURABLE AND VERSATILE - BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME
The Magpul Bipod is the right combination of features, size, weight and strength. The lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. Like all Magpul products, the Bipod is build of rugged, high-strength materials designed to last a lifetime. At just over 11oz., the Magpul Bipod ensures years of dependable performance and reliability with mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, stainless steel internals and injection-molded reinforced polymer, this Bipod is guaranteed lighter than other expensive brands.
Durable and Lightweight
- The Magpul Bipod is exceptionally strong and built to perform under punishing field conditions. At just over 11 oz., the Magpul Bipod is lighter than many pricier bipods currently on the market.
Adjustable and Easy to Use
- Spring-tensioned legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock into place with one hand. Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents. The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3” to 10.3”.
- Industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots.
- Ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality.
Smooth & Unobtrusive
- The streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide when folded.
- Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
- A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded.
- Staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch
- Note: Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept all Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet.
The Magpul Bipod is available in three popular mounting platforms: M-LOK ® (MAG933), 1913 Picatinny Rail (MAG941), and A.R.M.S® 17S Style (MAG951), and is available in BLK or FDE colors. The Bipod for A.R.M.S.®17S style must be used in conjunction with an appropriate 17S-style mounting device that is purchased separately and typically is quick-detach capable, for proper mounting to your weapon system of choice.