Magpul Polymer Bipod with Sling Stud QD Attachment
Lightweight, Versatile, & Innovative Bipod From Magpul
The Magpul Bipod – Sling Stud QD – MAG1075 is a lightweight and versatile upgrade that brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, and strength in AR15 builds. It mounts directly to traditional sling studs, and is optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments to easily transitions between user configurations. It quickly attaches and detaches using the knob at the front of the bipod.
Its stainless-steel mounting system self-locates and aligns perfectly at all times, and the ergonomic thumbwheel provides an excellent grip to ensure easy tightening.
Durable & Functional
The Magpul Bipod – Sling Stud QD is made with a combination of lightweight Mil-Spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer. The low-profile design conceals its internal mechanisms and hardware, and smoothly brushes off snags and bumps.
Additionally, two sizes of non-marring, high-durometer rubber mounting gaskets are provided to ensure optimized fit and load distribution on narrow sporter-contour or wider target-style forends.
- Designed for streamlined storage until deployment
- Folded, the sleek housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide
- Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button and a tool-less knurled bipod locking knob allows easy adjustment between shots
- Legs extend from 6.8” to 10.3” with seven locking detents
- Spring-tensioned legs stow forward when not in use, and then quickly snap down and lock into place with one hand
- Legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet to best match the needs of your environment
- Materials: Steel, Mil-Spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, polymer
- Pan and Tilt: 50° tilt
- Weight 13 oz.
- Attachment: QD Sling Swivel
- Feet Material: Rubber
- Folding: Yes
- Height: 6.7″ to 10″
- Style: Swivel
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.