CMMG 5.7x28mm AR Conversion Magazine – 40 Round
Convert Your AR to Shoot 5.7x28mm Ammunition
The CMMG 5.7x28mm AR Conversion Magazine makes it possible to shoot 5.7x28mm ammunition from any standard AR15 lower receiver when paired with CMMG 5.7x28mm Radial Delayed Blowback complete upper receiver.
Its unique design allows it to feed any CMMG 5.7x28mm Radial Delayed Blowback upper receiver with 5.7 ammunition while keeping it small enough to stow away in a pocket of your jeans or backpack.
Holds 40 Rounds of 5.7x28mm Ammo
This CMMG 5.7x28mm AR Conversion Magazine holds a max capacity of 40 rounds and features a last round bolt hold-open functionality allowing for faster reloads.
CMMG recommends using a standard carbine buffer and action spring to reliably cycle the action in this configuration.
- Model: 5.7 AR Conversion Mag
- Application: AR-15 Platforms
- Caliber: 5.7X28mm
- Capacity: 40 rounds
- Dimension: 1.65 X 5.10 X 12.90
- Finish: Black
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 8 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Seller warrants to Buyer that for a period of 6 months from the Delivery Date, all Goods will be:
- Free from any defects in workmanship, material, and design
- Conform to applicable specifications[, drawings, designs, samples and other requirements specified by Buyer]
- Fit for their intended purpose and operate as intended
- Free and clear of all liens, security interests or other encumbrances
- Not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s patent or other intellectual property rights.
Inspection and Rejection of Nonconforming Goods
The Buyer has the right to inspect the Goods for a period of thirty (30) days after the Delivery Date. Buyer, at its sole option, may inspect all or a sample of the Goods and may reject all or any portion of the Goods if it determines the Goods are non-conforming or defective.
If Buyer rejects any portion of the Goods, Buyer has the right, effective upon written notice to Seller, to:
- Rescind the Order in its entirety
- Accept the Goods at a reasonably reduced price
- Reject the Goods and require replacement of the rejected Goods.
If Buyer requires replacement of the Goods, Seller shall, at its expense, promptly/within 30 days replace the nonconforming Goods and pay for all related expenses, including, but not limited to, transportation charges for the return of the defective goods and the delivery of replacement Goods.
If Seller fails to timely deliver replacement Goods, Buyer may replace them with goods from a third party and charge Seller the cost thereof and terminate this Order for cause pursuant to Section 20.
Any inspection or other action by Buyer under this Section shall not reduce or otherwise affect Seller’s obligations under the Order, and Buyer shall have the right to conduct further inspections after Seller has carried out its remedial actions.