GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Sling Swivel Set - Black
ESD Two Point Adjustable Sling
The Edgar Sherman Design Sling brings simplicity, ease of use, and fantastic quality to your AR-15 at an incredible price point. This highly adaptable 2 point sling features a rear adjustment section to get a perfect fit to your body, plus a quick adjust section with an easy to grip pull tab. Plus, the sling features an elastic regulator, for easily folding up the sling for storage on your rifle.
This dynamic sling has a 1 inch width to prevent snagging and reduce friction against your gear. Easily set this US made sling up with QD sling swivels from Grovtec for a completely modernized, customizable setup for your rifle.
- Updated elastic is featured on all slings to quicken and ease the stowing functionality of the sling.
- Updated tags for a cleaner, more legible, and higher fade-resistant logo
- Made in USA and Berry Amendment Compliant tag hidden in the rear section of the sling
- ESD Pull Tab featured on all slings! Enhanced grip for easier adjustability.
- Quick-adjust moves naturally in both opening and closing
- Super lightweight, streamlined design
- Can fold into itself for vehicle operations and quickly be released from storage
- Hand-made in the USA
- Berry Amendment-compliant materials
- 20+ inches of adjustment in the rear section of the strap to fit individuals up to 7 feet tall.
- Open-Ends: This means that you will have an ITW tri-glide on each end of the sling to secure your attachment method. You could add any connection method for your rifle that you’d like. (This is standard on most rifle slings).
ESD Sling Setup Tutorial
- Webbing width: 1 inch
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Colors: Black, Coyote Brown, M81, MultiCam, MultiCam Arid, MultiCam Black, MultiCam Tropic, Ranger Green, Ranger Green / Black, Snow Camo, Wolf Grey
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Any ESD product received that shows signs of a manufacturing defect will be replaced at ESD’s expense. An RMA label will be provided once ESD Customer Service has received photos and determined that the product is eligible for replacement.
Good product; my opinion, needs clearer, more graphic instructions.
The ESD Sling speaks for itself, I am writing to complement AT3's Customer Service. My item was on back order, which is understandable. Those things happen, but the CS team adjusted and came through allowing a slight upgrade of my purchase without me even having to ask. I really appreciate that and I will get back the AT3 again for more purchases because of it.
Good Luck and God Bless you and the AT3 team!
Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that you're happy with the ESD Sling and our customer service. We hope you'll continue to shop with us in the future.
Edgar Sherman Design 2-Point Adjustable Sling
Thank you for your review of the Edgar Sherman Design 2-Point Adjustable Sling. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it!