EGW Vortex Viper/Venom (fits Burris FastFire and Docter) Rear Sight Dovetail Red Dot Mount for Various Handguns
Vortex Viper/Venom (fits Burris FastFire and Docter) Rear Sight Dovetail Red Dot Mount for Various Handguns
If you want to mount your Docter or other red dot sights that use the same footprint on your gun, the EGW Dovetail Rear Sight Mount is an easy and convenient way to do it without permanently modifying your handgun. By simply removing the rear sight on your gun and replacing it with this mount, you can mount your red dot sight and enjoy a more accurate and easier shooting experience. The best part is that you can take this mount off and replace your rear sight at any time.
Made from high-strength 7075 aluminum, which is known to be used in aerospace and military applications for its durability and resistance to wear and tear. The matte black hard coat anodized finish on the mount adapter provides an additional layer of protection against scratches, scuffs, and other types of damage. This finish is designed to withstand the harsh conditions that firearms are exposed to, such as extreme temperatures, moisture, and impact.
The compact size of this mount allows it to fit seamlessly onto your firearm, without adding any unnecessary bulk or weight. This is particularly important for firearms that need to remain lightweight and concealable, for use in both competitive shooting and everyday carry.
All mounting hardware is included and EGW provides in-depth installation instructions to get your handgun range ready as soon as you get this mount. Expand your handgun’s accuracy and capability with this adapter.
- (2) 6-32 x 5/16 inch button head screws
- (2) 6-32 x 3/8 inch flat head screws
- 2) 6-32 x 3/16 inch cup point set screws
- Docter Red Dot
- AT3 ARO
- Burris Fast Fire
- Vortex Venom and Viper
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- Crimson Trace CTS-1200 and Crimson Trace CTS-1300
- Sightmark Mini Shot
- On some models it may be necessary to remove the rear sight
- Install the EGW Sight Mount in the dovetail
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount (placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
Make sure to follow these instructions carefully. Modification of your firearm may nullify the manufacturer’s warranty. We recommend that this product be installed and checked by a qualified gunsmith.
One thing to keep in mind is that some red dots commonly found on Amazon, such as the UTG and ADE, may not hold the same tolerances as the red dots that this mount was initially created to work with. Because of this, these dots may not fit properly on the posts on the plate. If you encounter this issue, we would recommend either sending the red dot back for an exchange to whichever seller you purchased it from or opening up the holes in the bottom of the red dot to accommodate the pins. This is an important consideration to keep in mind when choosing a red dot sight to use with this mount.
- Brand: EGW
- Model: RMR Optic Plate Red Dot Mount
- MPN: 49500, 49549, and 49548
- Fit: Sig P320, Sig P365, and Springfield Hellcat
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized