We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3 ARO™ Micro Red Dot Reflex Sight with Optional Riser Mount
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The ARO (Adaptable Reflex Optic) Is AT3’s Smallest, Most Adaptable Red Dot Sight
Boasting the largest viewing area of AT3’s Red Dot Sights, the ARO can be used on just about any rifle platform. As a primary or backup optic on your AR, a sleek reflex sight for your hunting rifle or shotgun, or even riding on a pistol slide adapter, the ARO can do it all – at a price that won’t break the bank.
Planning to mount your red dot on a pistol, shotgun, or other firearm? Check out our selection of ARO-compatible mounting solutions here!
A Dot with a View
- This is our smallest red dot sight, with the biggest viewing area – with none of the bulk of a standard tube
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch resistant, and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 3 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting on any platform
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 6 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
- The ARO uses a Fastfire/Venom Style Mounting Footprint, and includes a removable Low Mount for Picatinny Rails
- We also offer a .83″ Absolute Cowitness Cantilever Riser Mount – Ready for Duty with your AR15
- Mount it on your rifle, shotgun, or pistol – the ARO is built to take on just about everything!
- Waterproof circuitry ensures you’ll stay on target even in adverse conditions
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating – from impact or recoil
High Value, Light Cost
- No other Micro Red Dot has an AR-ready riser mount at this price.
- The ARO is factory direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 5,000 Hours of Battery Life at Medium Brightness
- CR1632 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- Low Mount – For Direct Mounting to Picatinny Rails
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside of the box:
- ARO Red Dot Sight
- CR1632 Battery
- Low Picatinny Mount
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench for Windage Adjustment
- Torx Wrench for Mounting Screws
- Flathead Screwdriver for Battery Cap
- OPTIONAL: .83″ Absolute Cowitness Riser Mount
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x23mm
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.9 inch / 48 mm
- Mounting Width: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Height: 1.2 inch / 30 mm
- Objective Lens Area: 23mm x 21 mm
- Battery Type: CR1632 (Battery Included)
- Battery life: Approximately 5,000 Hours on Medium Setting
- Auto Shut-off: 6 Hours
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
ARO Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Burris Fastfire/Vortex Venom Footprint
- Length: 1.6″
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: .83″
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I mount the ARO to my pistol?
A: The easiest way to mount the ARO to a pistol slide is by using an adapter plate in the Fastfire Pattern. AT3 carries adapter plates that can be used simply by drifting out the rear sight of many popular pistols on the market. The ARO may not fit in pistol slides cut specifically for Fastfire red dot sights.
Q: How do I know which riser mount to get?
A: For AR’s and other modern rifle platforms, we recommend the .83″ Mount if you are running without iron sights, since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you’re running a shotgun, pistol, or any firearm with a “drop comb” where the cheek rest is lower than the top of the receiver, the Low Mount will serve you just fine.
If you go with the .83″ Mount, you’ll also get the Low Mount – if you plan to move the optic around multiple platforms, go with that option!
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the ARO Red Dot Sight?
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?
Frequently Bought Together
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this sight to put on my iWi Masada. It is a little to long to fit into the slide cut out. I emailed the company and they confirmed. Kept it to use on my ar15 carbine. The loseoikt on ar15 strained my neck. Works great with .83” riser. It was easy to sight and very light weight. I think I like it better than my at3 rd 50. Great sight, just buy it.
even with my astigmatism the dot is much clearer than other sights I've tried. I find the ARO to be very clear and solid feeling. Cannot give an actual range review as I purchased this to mount on a IWI Masada and it will not mount,sits too far back on the provided Masada mounting plate to clear the machined area in the slide.
Mounted it on a Glock 43. Took it to the range and zeroed it in 5 rounds. The problem is that it is almost impossible to cut on or off. Sometimes the switch is ok and then other times it takes 2 or 3 minutes of tinkering with it to get it to cut on. There does not seem to be a "positive" click or feel to the switch and cutting it on or off is simply a matter of luck. I'm not really happy about that aspect.
The instructions don’t mention how to install the riser or which direction to mount it. The tools are close to useless and wore out before the job was done. One screw must have been put in with Locktight. No crosshairs to zero the instrument.
Received the scope and the .83 riser was missing ! Sent a email about the problem, instantly had a reply and three days later had the riser in my hand ! Nice service!!!!