Offset Red Dot Mount for Fastfire Pattern Optics
When you’re running an AR with a magnified optic, you often lose out on acquiring targets fast at close range. But, with an offset red dot mount, you can roll your rifle over, and stay in the fight when speed is key. This 45 degree angled mount from UTG allows you to do just that, with a smart design that keeps weight low while maintaining a rigid platform. It’s made from 6061-T6 aluminum, and features multiple recoil stops to keep stress off of the mount itself, and ensures your red dot will maintain zero.
This mount uses the common Fastfire 3 style mounting pattern for red dot sights. Meaning, this great 45 degree mount can be used with AT3’s ARO Red Dot Sight! As well as UTG’s OP3 Red dots, Burris Fastfire 3, Vortex Venom, and Docter pattern red dot sights.
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Pieces: 1
- Rail Type: Picatinny
- Length: 1.84 inch
- Width: 2.54 inch
- Height: 1.02 inch
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
My Burris RT6 does not provide much clearance, but this angled mount fits perfectly on the rail underneath it. It is a much better and well thought out product that many of the other angled mounts available.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.