Secure Absolute Cowitness Mount for Red Dot Sights
UTG offers an ultra-secure mounting platform with this absolute cowitness mount. Not only does it feature locking torx screws and integrated recoil stops to keep your red dot’s zero, it also has an ultra-lightweight design that keeps weight nice and low for your ultra-slick AR-15. This mount will push your red dot up to the proper height for absolute cowitness, so it will be in line with standard backup iron sights.
This mount uses the common Fastfire 3 style mounting pattern for red dot sights. Meaning, this absolute cowitness mount can be used with AT3’s ARO Red Dot Sight! As well as UTG’s OP3 Red dots, Burris Fastfire 3, Vortex Venom, and Docter pattern red dot sights.
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Pieces: 1
- Rail Type: Picatinny
- Length: 1.84 inch
- Width: 1.10 inch
- Height: 1.02 inch
- Includes Mounting Screws and Installation Tools
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Works great for mounting a
Fastfire pattern red dot sight to an AR at absolute co-witness height. Good price, too.
Thanks for the review! We're glad you're happy with the product.
This will also work with optics that have a Doctor/Noblex or Shield footprint. I've done it and no mod was needed.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.