Low-Profile UTG Bipod for AR-15
The UTG Shooter’s bipod provides a stable platform for your AR-15 or precision rifle build. This rugged and low-profile aluminum bipod can be attached to a traditional sling swivel point, or directly to a picatinny rail on your AR-15. The rubber feet give you a sturdy platform in just about any environment, with Posi-lock to prevent tipping.
The Shooter’s bipod comes in two different heights to suit your desired application and shooting style. For most AR-15 applications, the shorter version is more ideal. The longer version may be better suited to precision rifles to optimize comfort.
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Clever Dual Mounting – Picatinny Mount and Swivel Stud Mount
- Unique Posi-lock to Prevent Tipping
- Tactical Low Profile for Versatile Applications
- Rubberized Comfort Stand
- Reversible Arms for easy storage and carry
- Panning: Yes
- Posi-lock: Yes
- Extendable Legs: Yes
- Foldable Arms: Yes
- Swivel Stud Mount: Yes
- Picatinny Mount: Yes
- Feet: Rubberized
- Material: Aluminum
- 6.2in -6.7in: 8.1 oz
- 8.7in – 10.6in: 11.1 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Haven't been to the range with it yet but let me tell you this is one well built bipod. Very well made. Looks great on my AR 15 rifle. Get yours today.
That indeed looks great! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. -AB
This bipod is great, easy on, and easy off. Well worth the price