Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip - MAG412
Cost-Effective Way To Mount A Vertical Foregrip, Flashlight, Or Other Tactical Accessory
The GG&G UFIR Under Forearm Integrated Rail can easily be installed onto the underside of an AR15 or M16 forearm, (standard or M4), using simple hand tools and a small amount of Loctite 262. It has a three-point mounting system that ensures a solid, rugged mounting platform.
Vertical foregrips and other accessories mounted at the 6 o’clock position on shoulder-fired weapons have become prominent in military, law enforcement, and civilian. This under forearm rail mount will allow the installation of accessories such as flashlights, lasers, and vertical grips that attach to a Picatinny-style rail.
Provide Tactical Flexibility In Accessory Mounting
The GG&G UFIR Under Forearm Integrated Rail is manufactured from solid 6061 T6 billet aluminum alloy and is Type III hard-coat anodized matte black per mil-spec to provide combat durability.
The GG&G UFIR is four inches long, provides eleven mounting cross lugs, and machined to MIL-STD-1913 specifications so as to provide tactical flexibility in accessory mounting. It is lightweight too-at only 1.6 ounces.
- Very low profile design.
- Installs easily with just hand tools.
- Mounting system provides rugged 3 point mounting.
- Inexpensive alternative to a quad railed tactical forearm.
- Compatible with Mil-Spec standard carbine or M4 handguard.
- Perfect for mounting a verticle grip, flashlight or bipod.
- No permanent alteration to the forearm necessary for installation.
- The UFIR has 11 mounting cross lugs and is machined to MIL-STD-1913 specifications.
- Edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter’s safety.
- Material: 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized matte black
- Length: 4.625″
- Weight: 1.6 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
GG&G Lifetime Warranty
GG&G stands behind every GG&G manufactured item sold. If you are the original purchaser and a GG&G product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not altered, modified, or abused the item, GG&G will repair or replace a defective product, or part/component free of charge – FOR LIFE.
Please be advised that depending on the warranty claim, it may take up to three weeks to repair or replace the part, depending on inventory. GG&G does not warranty products or damage caused to GG&G manufactured products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products.
- All Warranty Returns, Merchandise Returns, and Merchandise Exchanges require a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA Number).
- No Items Will Be Accepted Without One Being Issued!
- Please call 800-380-2540 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM MST Monday—Friday to obtain an RMA number.
- To return an item to GG&G, repackage it securely with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- No Packages Will Be Accepted Without An RMA Number Marked On The Outside Of The Box.
- Merchandise returned without authorization will be refused, and the carrier will charge you for freight in both directions.
- We highly recommend you use a carrier that offers the ability to track your package and that you insure the package for the full value of the product.
- GG&G Inc. will not be responsible for any packages that are lost while being shipped to GG&G
- Telephone: 800-380-2540
- Fax: (520) 748-7583
- Email: email@example.com