We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ LEOS™ Red Dot Sight with Integrated Laser Sight & Riser
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The AT3 LEOS™ (Laser Enabled Optic System) is Accurate, Versatile, Reliable, & Packed with Features.
The Ultimate Red Dot System that won’t break the bank. Now available with Red Laser or Green Laser!
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Brilliant red targeting laser with W/E adjustment
- Integrated riser mount housing
- 50K hour max battery life
- Flip up lens caps
- Tool-free windage & elevation adjustments
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
The AT3 LEOS™ is ideal for home defense, tactical & law enforcement, hunting, plinking, competitive shooting, or any shooting scenario where magnification is not required. Optimized for AR-style rifles, sporting & hunting rifles, shotguns, air rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver mounting rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero – even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser – switch between red dot only, red dot laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable 6061 Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof – sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life – up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous red laser use, and 8 hours of continuous green laser use.
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s – it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Red Laser Wavelength – 632-650nm
- Red Laser power: <5mw class IIIa
- Green Laser Wavelength – 532nm
- Green Laser power: 5mw class IIIb
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
Have Questions About this Product?
Frequently Bought Together
Had to replace my first one due to the losing all power to the laser and weird happenings when pressing the power button. Got the second and the laser will not hold zero. Waiting now for a third to be shipped to me. Was not shipped today as promised. This is my last try with the green laser model. I also have the red model and it had been fine but now having issues with it shutting off and it's on a 9mm the green is on a 556. Not high recoil guns so concerned about quality. I know the price and warranty are nice but constantly not being able to use them and having to return is a pain in the butt.
I haven't had a chance to zero it in yet, but it looks great. Red dot and laser are bright. Love AT3, shipping, e-mail and after purchase treatment is A+. I will definitely be making more purchases.
This is my third one of these sights and T
they are great on my M&P 15-22s. The quality is excellent!
Just mounted the sight to my ar a few days ago. I am very happy with it so far. When I pulled it out of the box it felt well made. I was able to zero it at 25 yards very quickly. Put about 60 rounds through the rifle and it seems to be holding. Ill put it to the test in a couple weeks when I take it to a shooting event.
Sorry, I won’t be able to use it until the fall.