We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
This kit combines the AT3 LEOS Red Dot with Integrated Laser Sight, and the RRDM 3x Magnifier for a versatile, accurate, and durable optic setup.
This kit saves you $30 vs purchasing the components individually!
More information on the LEOS and RRDM Magnifier below:
About the LEOS Red Dot with Laser Sight:
The AT3 LEOS™ (Laser Enabled Optic System) is Accurate, Versatile, Reliable, & Packed with Features.
Only 6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero - even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser - switch between red dot only, red dot + laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable 6061 Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof - sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life - up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s - it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Laser Wavelength - 632-650nm
- Laser power: <5mw class IIIa (Red)
- Finish: Matte black anodized
About the RRDM Magnifier:
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight, and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Mount Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 11.6oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum body on magnifier and mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Hex key, Lens Cleaning Cloth
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Amazing sturdy product. Zero’d in quickly, hasn’t failed me yet. Shipping was quick and packaged well. Would buy again for double the price. Also isn’t too heavy and looks good!
This is my first experience with AT3. I was very pleased. The products I ordered are well constructed and worked properly right out of the box. Shipping times were minimal and without delay. More companies should do business like AT3. I would definitely order again.
The hinge on the magnifier is a bit loose but, it held zero after 100+ rounds. The sight is tough. I dropped it on a concrete floor from table top and although it put a dent in the laser case, it mounted up, worked fine and held zero at the range.
I received the package on time within 3-4 days. It mounts easy , I haven't had the time yet to zero it in yet. I would like to mention that the 3x magnifier is a bit wobbly on the rail even after fighting all the hex screws and it appears that it was dropped while in delivery. I will contact customer service to ask for a replacement.