We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ Magnified Red Dot with Laser Sight Kit – Includes Red Dot with Laser Sight & 3x Magnifier
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
This kit combines the AT3 LEOS Red Dot with Integrated Laser Sight, and the RRDM 3x Magnifier for a versatile, accurate, and durable optic setup.
This kit saves you $30 vs purchasing the components individually!
More information on the LEOS and RRDM Magnifier below:
About the LEOS Red Dot with Laser Sight:
The AT3 LEOS™ (Laser Enabled Optic System) is Accurate, Versatile, Reliable, & Packed with Features.
Only 6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero – even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser – switch between red dot only, red dot laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable 6061 Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof – sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life – up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s – it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Laser Wavelength – 632-650nm
- Laser power: <5mw class IIIa (Red)
- Finish: Matte black anodized
About the RRDM Magnifier:
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight, and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just pull the magnifier back and flip to the side.
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable steel with matte black finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Height: 1.5in from the base center of optic
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 15oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum magnifier body, steel mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Torx wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth
Have Questions About this Product?
Frequently Bought Together
This optic is pretty good, glass is clear, dot is good, magnifier works as it should. Laser was impossible to see in dayliggt, but I don't think that I'd particularly unusual. Worked fine in low light conditions. My only gripe is the magnifier mount. Others I have used have a button that releases it for swivel, and when in position they are rock solid. This one is not lime that. You actually have to pull the whole optic towards you (spring loaded) to get it to swivel, and mine wiggles around pretty bad when in ready position. Kind of makes the w/e adjustment to center the dot useless. Wish they would redesign the mount to be more solid.
Great combo, red dot is very nice...the magnifier really sharpens the dot, looks great together...well built, no tools needed to install and align
Easy to install, awesome price and works great. Would rec. to anyone looking for similar item.
great product, super fast shipping , will buy from again !!!
I was very pleased with my shopping experience. I will definitely be doing business with them again. Keep an eye out for deals, theres always a sale worth checking out. Also, I would like to thank you for the free printable targets. Definitely taking them to the range with me.