Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
This Comprehensive Optics Package Gives You the Right Tools from Point Blank to Long Range
This kit saves you $40 vs purchasing the components individually!
More information on the LEOS and 4xDM Magnifier below:
About the LEOS Red Dot with Laser Sight:
The Ultimate Red Dot System that won’t break the bank. Now available with Red Laser or Green Laser!
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Brilliant red targeting laser with W/E adjustment
- Integrated riser mount housing
- 50K hour max battery life
- Flip up lens caps
- Tool-free windage & elevation adjustments
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
The AT3 LEOS™ is ideal for home defense, tactical & law enforcement, hunting, plinking, competitive shooting, or any shooting scenario where magnification is not required. Optimized for AR-style rifles, sporting & hunting rifles, shotguns, air rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver mounting rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot with 6 brightness settings for accurate both-eyes-open shooting
- Brilliant red laser enables rapid targeting – perfect for home defense, tight quarters, & low visibility
- Crystal-clear fogproof multi-coated optics resist scratches and provide clarity in all situations
- Unfailingly maintains zero – even with high-caliber weapons
- Precise digital controls for simple control of the sight and integrated laser – switch between red dot only, red dot laser, and laser only modes with the push of a button.
- Integrated riser mount puts sight at optimal eye level, and provides lower 1/3 cowitness with AR-15 iron sights (compatible with all AR iron sight setups including fixed sights)
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment with integrated screwdriver on W/E caps
- Spring-assisted flip-up lens caps provide rapid deployment and superb lens protection
- Durable 6061 Aircraft-Aluminum housing with a stealthy matte-black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fully waterproof and fogproof – sealed design with nitrogen purged optics
- Extra-long battery life – up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting (red dot only); up to 40 hours of continuous red laser use, and 8 hours of continuous green laser use.
- Shockproof circuitry rated for impacts up to 800 G’s – it can handle any recoil you throw at it.
- Uses commonly available CR123 lithium batteries – Surefire™ CR123A included
- Easy thumb screw for secure mounting to any picatinny rail (can tighten by hand, or with a coin or flathead screwdriver)
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x30mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Mount height: 1.58” from rail to center of sight tube (Lower 1/3 cowitness with AR iron sights)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting; up to 40 hours of continuous laser use
- Battery Type: CR123A (1 pc) – Surefire 1550 mAH CR123A included
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length/Width/Height: 4.3 in / 2.3 in / 3.1 in
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Parallax Free: 25 yds
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Red Laser Wavelength – 632-650nm
- Red Laser power: <5mw class IIIa
- Green Laser Wavelength – 532nm
- Green Laser power: 5mw class IIIb
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Inside of the box:
- LEOS™ Red dot sight
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Surefire™ CR123A Battery
About the 4xRDM Magnifier:
Go from fast up close to precise at long range, with AT3’s new 4x Magnifier with QD Mount
Experience the latest and greatest AT3 Red Dot Magnifier, with a new Quick Detach mount and a crystal-clear 4x magnification for any AT3 Red Dot Sight
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 4X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier over.
- Spacers are included for Absolute and Lower 1/3 Cowitness Red Dot Sights – whatever your sight height, the magnifier will work!
- The Quick Detach Mount means you don’t need to carry extra weight if the job doesn’t demand it – just flip the lever to add or remove
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic is built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 PRO and LEOS Red Dot Sights, as well as many other sights that use riser mounts. The included spacers correspond to most “Absolute Cowitness” and “Lower 1/3 Cowitness” riser heights for red dot sights. Installation of either spacer is simple, and allows you to have more accurate
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness). With use of spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.6in
- Weight: 12oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 4X magnifier, Hex key, Stamped Wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacers, and mounting screws
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
I did a lot of research before choosing AT3 Tactical combo laser magnifier, very high quality, I am very happy with my choice I recommend this to everyone who are in the market for this kind of setup.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Richard. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Look , it’s Americans made , so you know quality is there. I have five of their products, as they zero, hold zero, extreme reliability.
Exactly what I wanted!
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Robby. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Did quite a bit of review and also recommended from a couple friends who use it. Mounted and ready to go site it in! I am impressed with the product and the price point.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Duane. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Install was easy as can be. 4x’s magnifier doesn’t align with the red dot. The magnifier sits lower the red dot, is there something I can do to align it with the red dot sight? Laser won’t stay on after every or every other shot I have to reach up and turn it back on. Haven’t sighted in the red dot but the laser keeps it’s zero.
Sorry to hear about the issue, JR. I sent you an email and we're looking forward to your response. We'd like to resolve this issue the soonest.