AT3™ ARO + DELTA Red Dot Kit – Includes Red Dot Sight & 3x Magnifier
This kit combines the AT3 ARO Micro Red Dot Sight, and the DELTA 3x Magnifier with Flip-To-Side QD Mount for a versatile, accurate, and lightweight optic setup.
This kit saves you 10% vs purchasing the components individually!
About the ARO Micro Red Dot Sight
AT3’s Smallest and Most Versatile Micro Red Dot Sight
Even a great sight can be made better. In addition to all models now shipping with a rubber cover, the ARO’s housing is smaller, allowing it to ride on top of your red dot pistol slide cut for Fastfire or Venom pattern optics. The ARO still boasts the largest viewing area of AT3’s Red Dot Sights, and it can be used on just about any rifle or pistol platform. As a primary or backup optic on your AR, a sleek reflex sight for your hunting rifle or shotgun, or even riding on a pistol slide, the ARO can do it all – at a price that won’t break the bank.
Need a Mount for a Pistol?
Built For Every Platform
The ARO reflex sight is built to take on just about anything! It can be used on rifles, shotguns or your favorite optics-ready pistol.
A Dot with a View
- This is our smallest red dot sight, with the biggest viewing area – with none of the bulk of a standard tube
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch-resistant and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 3 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting on any platform
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 6 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
- The ARO uses a Fastfire/Venom Style Mounting Footprint and includes a removable Low Mount for Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- We also offer a .83″ Absolute Cowitness Cantilever Riser Mount for Picatinny Rails – Ready for Duty with your AR15
- Mount it on your rifle, shotgun, or pistol – the ARO is built to take on just about everything!
- Waterproof circuitry ensures you’ll stay on target even in adverse conditions
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating – from impact or recoil
AT3’s Most Versatile Red Dot
The ARO Reflex Sight is able to be directly mounted to many popular “Optics Ready” pistols on the market that utilize a Burris Fastfire/Vortex Venom mounting pattern – either directly on the slide or via an adapter plate. Here is a list of pistols that the ARO is compatible with. This may not be a complete list. If you know of another pistol that the ARO fits on, please email us that information at email@example.com. If you have specific questions about the ARO fitting on any pistols, please contact the gun manufacturer directly.
|Canik||TP9 Elite Combat|
|FN||509 Compact MRD|
|Glock||G17 Gen5 MOS|
|Glock||G19 Gen5 MOS|
|Glock||G22 Gen5 MOS|
|Glock||G23 Gen5 MOS|
|Glock||G34 Gen5 MOS|
|Glock||G40 Gen4 MOS|
|Glock||G41 Gen4 MOS|
|H&K||VP9 Optics Ready|
|Springfield Armory||XD-M OSP|
|Walther||PDP FS 4|
|Walther||Q4 SF Optic Ready|
If you have other questions on pistol red dot mounting solutions, be sure to check out the Optics Ready Pistol Bible!
High Value, Light Cost
- No other Micro Red Dot has an AR-ready riser mount at this price.
- The ARO is factory-direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 5,000 Hours of Battery Life at Medium Brightness
- CR1632 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- No Mount – For Direct Mounting to Fastfire/Venom Adapters and Slides
- Low Mount – For Direct Mounting to Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – Mounting to Picatinny Rails for Absolute Cowitness with AR iron sights
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside the box:
- ARO Red Dot Sight
- NEW Rubber Lens Cover
- CR1632 Battery
- Low Picatinny/Weaver Mount
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench for Windage Adjustment
- Torx Wrench for Mounting Screws
- Flathead Screwdriver for Battery Cap
- OPTIONAL: .83″ Absolute Cowitness Picatinny Riser Mount
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x23mm
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.9 inch / 48 mm
- Mounting Width: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Height: 1.2 inch / 30 mm
- Objective Lens Area: 23mm x 21 mm
- Battery Type: CR1632 (Battery Included)
- Battery life: Approximately 5,000 Hours on Medium Setting
- Auto Shut-off: 6 Hours
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
ARO Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Burris Fastfire/Vortex Venom Footprint
- Length: 1.6″
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: .83″
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I mount the ARO to my pistol?
A: The easiest way to mount the ARO to a pistol slide is by using an adapter plate in the Fastfire Pattern. AT3 carries adapter plates that can be used simply by drifting out the rear sight of many popular pistols on the market. The ARO may not fit in pistol slides cut specifically for Fastfire red dot sights.
Q: How do I know which riser mount to get?
A: For AR’s and other modern rifle platforms, we recommend the .83″ Mount if you are running without iron sights since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you’re running a shotgun, pistol, or any firearm with a “drop comb” where the cheek rest is lower than the top of the receiver, the Low Mount will serve you just fine.
If you go with the .83″ Mount, you’ll also get the Low Mount – if you plan to move the optic around multiple platforms, go with that option!
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with the ARO Red Dot Sight?
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
Q: What is the recommended torque for the top screws that thread into the mount? Do I need Loctite/threadlocker?
A: We recommend no more than 12 inch-lbs for torque on the two top screws, no matter what you’re mounting the ARO to. You do not necessarily need threadlocker, but it is highly recommended, especially on handguns. A small drop of Blue Loctite or equivalent medium threadlocker on each screw will suffice.
About the DELTA 3X Red Dot Magnifier
The DELTA has better glass clarity, longer eye relief, and an excellent QD mount!
The DELTA is AT3’s new red dot magnifier, boasting a long 3 inch eye relief, a broad field of view, and enhanced clarity for making accurate, long-range shots with your red dot sight. This magnifier works with any red dot sight with absolute or lower 1/3 cowitness using the included spacer, making it perfect for enhancing your AR-15. Plus, you can swap this magnifier between rifles easily with the included quick detach mount, with a ratcheting adjustment that ensures a tight, secure fit on your rail.
We recommend pairing the DELTA with our ALPHA red dot sight, for a fully featured, modern red dot and magnifier setup. You can get them as a set here, with a bundle discount to enhance your rifle, and prepare you for any shot from point blank to 500 yards or more!
Better Eye Relief and Sight Picture
- A full three inches of eye relief ensures you’ll have a clearer view of the target, even with backup iron sights installed!
- Multicoated glass gives you a more crisp view of your target, with better light transmission and definition.
- 38 foot field of view gives you a clear picture of what’s around your target, with a forgiving eyebox for head movement.
Flexibility Between Rifles
- The Quick Detach Mount is our best yet, with an audible ratcheting adjustment for tight, consistent installation.
- Switch the Delta between multiple rifles with the fast QD lever, and ensure your red dots have magnification when you need it.
- Out of the box Absolute Cowitness height – and with the Cowitness Spacer, Lower 1/3 Cowitness for even more optics compatibility.
Durable and Rugged
- Solid steel lockup in the mount keeps the magnifier secure without the need for a release button or lever.
- Rubberized shroud keeps the magnifier protected from bumps and scratches in the field.
- Durable enough to handle recoil from high caliber rifles, shotguns, and even .50 BMG. Yeah, we went there.
- For anything else, you’re covered under AT3’s Lifetime Warranty. If there’s an issue, we’ll take care of you.
Inside the box
- DELTA Red dot magnifier with QD Mount
- Cowitness Spacer
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- 3mm Allen Wrench
- Longer Screws for Spacer
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Height: 1.43inches/36.5mm from the base to center of the optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- With the use of the Lower 1/3 Cowitness spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 3.07 inches/78.2mm
- Exit Pupil: 6.7mm
- Field of View: 7.28°/38.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 3.98 inches/101mm
- Weight: 12 oz. with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Cowitness spacer with mounting screws, Tools, Lens Cleaning Cloth,
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.