We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ ARO + RRDM Magnified Red Dot Kit – Includes Red Dot, Riser, & 3x Magnifier
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
This kit combines the AT3 ARO with Absolute Cowitness Mount, and the RRDM 3x Magnifier for a versatile, accurate, and durable optic setup.
This kit saves you $27 vs purchasing the components individually!
More information on the ARO and RRDM Magnifier below:
The ARO (Adaptable Reflex Optic) Is AT3’s Smallest, Most Diverse Red Dot Sight
Boasting the largest viewing area of AT3’s Red Dot Sights, the ARO can be used on just about any rifle platform. As a primary or backup optic on your AR, a sleek reflex sight for your hunting rifle or shotgun, or even riding on your pistol’s slide, the ARO can do it all – at a price that won’t break the bank.
A Dot with a View
- This is our smallest red dot sight, with the biggest viewing area – with none of the bulk of a standard tube
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch resistant, and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 3 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting on any platform
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 6 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
- The ARO uses a Fastfire/Venom Style Mounting Footprint, and includes a removable Low Mount for Picatinny Rails
- We also offer a .83″ Absolute Cowitness Cantilever Riser Mount – Ready for Duty with your AR15
- Mount it on your rifle, shotgun, or pistol – the ARO is built to take on just about everything!
- Waterproof circuitry ensures you’ll stay on target even in adverse conditions
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating – from impact or recoil
High Value, No Risks
- No other Micro Red Dot has an AR-ready riser mount at this price.
- The ARO is factory direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 5,000 Hours of Battery Life at Medium Brightness
- CR1632 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- Low Mount – For Direct Mounting to Picatinny Rails
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside of the box:
- ARO Red Dot Sight
- CR1632 Battery
- Low Picatinny Mount
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench for Windage Adjustment
- Torx Wrench for Mounting Screws
- Flathead Screwdriver for Battery Cap
- OPTIONAL: .83″ Absolute Cowitness Riser Mount
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x23mm
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.9 inch / 48 mm
- Mounting Width: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Height: 1.2 inch / 30 mm
- Objective Lens Area: 23mm x 21 mm
- Battery Type: CR1632 (Battery Included)
- Battery life: Approximately 5,000 Hours on Medium Setting
- Auto Shut-off: 6 Hours
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
ARO Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Burris Fastfire/Vortex Venom Footprint
- Length: 1.6″
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: .83″
- Weight: 1.1 oz
About the RRDM Magnifier:
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight, and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Mount Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 11.6oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum body on magnifier and mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Hex key, Lens Cleaning Cloth