This kit combines the AT3 ALPHA Red Dot Sight with Shake Awake, and the DELTA 3x Magnifier with Flip-To-Side QD Mount for a versatile, accurate, and reliable optic setup.
This kit saves you 10% vs purchasing the components individually!
About the ALPHA Red Dot Sight with Shake Awake
AT3’s First Shake Awake Red Dot Sight
The ALPHA represents the best – value, features, and usability – that you can expect from an AT3 red dot sight. This red dot sight is perfect for the AR-15, and ready to mount up to your favorite rifle right out of the box. With a true 50,000 hour battery life and Shake Awake to extend that life into years more, the ALPHA is a reliable companion to your AR-15.
But let’s say you’re an AK guy, or just looking for a no-fuss optic to mount on your favorite rifle. The ALPHA comes with a variety of mounting solutions, and features an Aimpoint Micro mounting pattern for wealth of aftermarket compatibility. The rugged, capless adjustment turrets are 1/2 MOA adjustable, and this thing holds zero. Period. Even sending .50 BMG downrange doesn’t phase the ALPHA.
Ready When You Are, No Matter The Mission
- Shake Awake technology turns the sight off after 15 minutes with no movement – and comes back on when you move it again
- High-efficiency LED gives the sight 50,000+ hours of life before factoring in the battery-saving Shake Awake
- Top-mounted brightness dial is easy to adjust for any shooter, regardless if you’re left or right handed
- 1/2 MOA capless windage and elevation turrets are easy to adjust with a coin, flathead, or even a spent casing
- 9 Daylight brightness settings and 2 Night Vision compatible settings, giving you a full range of options for ambient lighting
Note: The ALPHA is not a night vision device. Settings 1 and 2 are designed to be used when you are using night vision devices, as to not overwhelm or damage image intensifier tubes
Multiple Configurations for AR-15s and More
- Comes out of the box with an Absolute Cowitness Riser Mount already attached – just put in the battery, mount it to your AR, and start shooting
- Includes a spacer and extra hardware for Lower 1/3 Cowitness, so you don’t have to shell out for extra mounts to find your preferred height
- Forward cantilever on the riser mount pushes the optic further from your eye, funneling your vision into the tube so you can find the dot quicker
- Easily mounts to a wide variety of guns using the included Low Mount, which is perfect for AKs, 10/22s, MP5s, and many more
- The Aimpoint Micro (T1 and T2) mounting pattern means you have tons of options for alternative mounting solutions, like AK side rails and 45 degree mounts
Guaranteed Reliability and Lifetime Warranty
- The ALPHA’s housing and mount is rugged, yet light in weight, making it a field-ready companion for your rifle
- Tested for recoil in 5.56, .308, 12 gauge, and stepped all the way up to .50 BMG; the ALPHA will hold its zero
- Multicoated, scratch-resistant lenses produce a clear, vibrant image of your target, and keep your reticle crisp
- Nitrogen purged housing is fogproof and IPX7 waterproof, making it sealed against the elements
- Backed with AT3’s fully transferable Lifetime Warranty – even if you’re not the first to own it, we stand by our product
Inside the box
- ALPHA Red dot sight
- Aimpoint Micro Pattern Cantilever Riser Mount
- Aimpoint Micro Pattern Low Mount
- Cowitness Spacer
- Rubber bikini lens cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- T10 Torx wrench
- 4x Long Screws for Spacer
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x20mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Mounting Length: 2.18 inch / 55.35 mm
- Total Length (with Riser Mount): 2.9 in / 73.84 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on the lowest setting. Approx. 20,000 hours at medium settings
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1/2 MOA per click
- Adjustment Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 800g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Absolute and Lower 1/3 Cowitness? How do I set up my ALPHA for either?
A: When you take your ALPHA out of the box, it will have the riser mount attached for Absolute Cowitness configuration. This means the dot will be aligned with standard iron sights, and placed at the same center height. If you want to run iron sights always deployed, you may opt for Lower 1/3 Cowitness. All you need to do is take out the four screws in the bottom of the mount, insert the spacer, and screw in the four longer screws included in your sight’s packaging.
Most people prefer Absolute Cowitness as a matter of comfort – but Lower 1/3 cowitness is popular because it allows more versatility with iron sights.
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the ALPHA Red Dot Sight
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
About the DELTA 3X Red Dot Magnifier
The DELTA has better glass clarity, longer eye relief, and an excellent QD mount!
The DELTA is AT3’s new red dot magnifier, boasting a long 3 inch eye relief, a broad field of view, and enhanced clarity for making accurate, long-range shots with your red dot sight. This magnifier works with any red dot sight with absolute or lower 1/3 cowitness using the included spacer, making it perfect for enhancing your AR-15. Plus, you can swap this magnifier between rifles easily with the included quick detach mount, with a ratcheting adjustment that ensures a tight, secure fit on your rail.
We recommend pairing the DELTA with our ALPHA red dot sight, for a fully featured, modern red dot and magnifier setup. You can get them as a set here, with a bundle discount to enhance your rifle, and prepare you for any shot from point blank to 500 yards or more!
Better Eye Relief and Sight Picture
- A full three inches of eye relief ensures you’ll have a clearer view of the target, even with backup iron sights installed!
- Multicoated glass gives you a more crisp view of your target, with better light transmission and definition.
- 38 foot field of view gives you a clear picture of what’s around your target, with a forgiving eyebox for head movement.
Flexibility Between Rifles
- The Quick Detach Mount is our best yet, with an audible ratcheting adjustment for tight, consistent installation.
- Switch the Delta between multiple rifles with the fast QD lever, and ensure your red dots have magnification when you need it.
- Out of the box Absolute Cowitness height – and with the Cowitness Spacer, Lower 1/3 Cowitness for even more optics compatibility.
Durable and Rugged
- Solid steel lockup in the mount keeps the magnifier secure without the need for a release button or lever.
- Rubberized shroud keeps the magnifier protected from bumps and scratches in the field.
- Durable enough to handle recoil from high caliber rifles, shotguns, and even .50 BMG. Yeah, we went there.
- For anything else, you’re covered under AT3’s Lifetime Warranty. If there’s an issue, we’ll take care of you.
Inside the box
- DELTA Red dot magnifier with QD Mount
- Cowitness Spacer
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- 3mm Allen Wrench
- Longer Screws for Spacer
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Height: 1.43inches/36.5mm from the base to center of the optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- With the use of the Lower 1/3 Cowitness spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 3.07 inches/78.2mm
- Exit Pupil: 6.7mm
- Field of View: 7.28°/38.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 3.98 inches/101mm
- Weight: 12 oz. with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Cowitness spacer with mounting screws, Tools, Lens Cleaning Cloth,
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Great products at a great price! Shipped fast. Just what my new AR needed. Will be buying more from AT3.
Thanks for the review! We're glad you're enjoying our products.
I’m a lefty, so I had to make a switch around to the base of the 3X. Not difficult, yet when asking by phone prior to purchase they didn’t have a answer how to do it or even if it could be set up that way at the factory. I figured it out myself. I ware glasses, so the angle in which to view through the 3X, I’m still trying to figure out what I can do to improve looking through the lens. After setting up the red dot at 25 yards, shooting .223, 55gr, I had it dead center. My AR15, 16in barrel, 1:7 twist, then firing 62gr, was even better. Adding the 3X, even though centered with the red dot, and because I ware glasses, the dot doesn’t seem to be perfected, and my angle of view isn’t as comfortable. Don’t have an answer, but I’m trying to figure out how to compensate some how, and the dot isn’t the same as with using the red dot alone. So, I am unique due to waring glasses, but being a lefty isn’t unique, as my AR is manufactured for a left handed shooter. Still, even though I have an issue I need to figure out how to fix, I can’t say it’s the product, as I feel this is a very good product. Only thing to add from here, is that if you ware glasses, you must try the product at a dealer before you buy, because this one might not be for you. I now have a need to look at scopes and see if attached to an AR might achieve better results with waring glasses. Everyone has their own take, but this still is a very good product!