We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
This kit combines the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot Sight, .83" Riser, and the RRDM 3x Magnifier for a versatile, accurate, and durable optic setup.
This kit saves you $26 vs purchasing the components individually!
More information on the RD-50, Riser, and RRDM Magnifier below:
About the RD-50 Red Dot Sight & Riser:
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Only 6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6065 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Riser Mount Included
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount - for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
- (Optional) Riser Mount
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Body material: 6065 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Length: 1.6"
- Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: .83"
- Weight: .83"- 1.7oz
About the RRDM Magnifier:
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight, and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier
- Easy install & removal with Pictainny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Mount Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness)
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 11.6oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum body on magnifier and mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Hex key, Lens Cleaning Cloth
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
A good combo for price paid.
I'll buy another after I give it some use to determine if it keeps a constant Zero at 100yd. Dial for brightness Extremely hard to turn. DIOPTER diameter could be larger. No front cover supplied for front lense. Easy to mount. Will buy again but only when available & discounted on sale. Can't give it 5 stars - it's not = to Quality of an EOTEC!
Buy it for the price.
This is a nice combo!The magnifier is better then some of the ones out there for $100+. I'm not that crazy about the flip up mount but the quality of the scope and magnifier are definatly worth what you pay and it came fast and with everything ready to mount.
Was exactly what I expected. The onlything I was disappointed with qas that it didn't come with a battery. Love it
This is by far the best value on RedDots. I asked a question about alignment and got an answer back in a couple of hours. Once I put my order in, they shipped it the same day (for free!) and I got it in a few days! The reddot and magnifier look great and are of great quality. Thanks guys!