We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ RD-50 PRO™ Micro Red Dot w/ Riser Mount & Armor
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Rugged and Reliable, New and Improved. Premium Features and Outstanding Value.
The best value in red dot sights just got even better. Optimized for the AR-15, the AT3 RD-50 PRO pairs the tried-and-true RD-50 red dot sight with a NEW lightweight riser mount and armored cover with built-in lens caps.
- The New PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Mini Riser mounts secure to your AR, ensuring you get on target faster, and stay on target no matter what.
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch resistant, and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
Tough As Nails
- Now with RD-ARMOR – A rubberized cover to protect the body and lenses of the sight! The integrated lens caps snap together easily with one hand operation.
- Rubber gaskets on the turrets and battery cover keep the red dot completely waterproof, even with the RD-ARMOR off!
- Nitrogen purging ensures the 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating.
- No other Red Dot has a Riser and Cover at this price. This is the Best Red Dot Under $100!
- The RD-50 PRO is factory direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 50,000 hours of battery life at the lowest setting
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights (Most Popular Option)
- Hi Profile 1” Riser Mount – for “lower 1/3” cowitness with AR iron sights
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- RD-ARMOR Cover with Lens Caps
- PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Length: 1.6″
- Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: 1″ and .83″ available
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know which riser mount to get?
A: For AR’s, we generally recommend the .83″ mount if you are running without iron sights, since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you’re using this with iron sights, we recommend the 1″ mount for “lower 1/3 cowitness”. (See below graphic for an explanation of cowitness types)
The .83″ mount is the most popular option, but many people prefer the 1″ mount as it allows more versatility when combined with iron sights.
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?
Frequently Bought Together
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Clear, accurate, and effective. Although I have an astigmatism, the dot is very useful and clear. Hope step and looks good!
I am so pleased with my AT3 Tactical Red Dot Site. I fitted it on my new AR15 7.62/39 and it is spot on as my title says. It was easy to site in and I am pleased with all the functions. Really helps these eyes on this old man. Cannot say enough about the customer service from AT3 Tactical.
So far it's pretty cool. Havent been able to put it through many rounds but for the price shes a beaut clark.
Great product. Lifetime warranty, what’s to loose plus I got it with the New Years discount.
Overall it’s gonna be a very nice sight. I put it on top of a savage 301 turkey 410 gauge. But my only complaint is the mounting bolt and the piece it screws into was becoming stripped as I was puttin it on the gun