We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Rugged and Reliable, New and Improved. Premium Features and Outstanding Value.
The best value in red dot sights just got even better. Optimized for the AR-15, the AT3 RD-50 PRO pairs the tried-and-true RD-50 red dot sight with a NEW lightweight riser mount and armored cover with built-in lens caps.
- The New PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Mini Riser mounts secure to your AR, ensuring you get on target faster, and stay on target no matter what.
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch resistant, and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
Tough As Nails
- Now with RD-ARMOR – A rubberized cover to protect the body and lenses of the sight! The integrated lens caps snap together easily with one hand operation.
- Rubber gaskets on the turrets and battery cover keep the red dot completely waterproof, even with the RD-ARMOR off!
- Nitrogen purging ensures the 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating.
- No other Red Dot has a Riser and Cover at this price. This is the Best Red Dot Under $100!
- The RD-50 PRO is factory direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 50,000 hours of battery life at the lowest setting
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount - for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights (Most Popular Option)
- Hi Profile 1” Riser Mount - for “lower 1/3” cowitness with AR iron sights
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- RD-ARMOR Cover with Lens Caps
- PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
PRO-MOUNT Cantilever Riser Mount Technical Specs
- Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
- Length: 1.6"
- Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Saddle Height: 1" and .83" available
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know which riser mount to get?
A: For AR's, we generally recommend the .83" mount if you are running without iron sights, since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you're using this with iron sights, we recommend the 1" mount for "lower 1/3 cowitness". (See below graphic for an explanation of cowitness types)
The .83" mount is the most popular option, but many people prefer the 1" mount as it allows more versatility when combined with iron sights.
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO - Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on "optics ready" rifles that don't have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Just installed AT3 on .22 cal. browning lever gun. Have not yet used it, but the sight seems well made. I have checked all the reviews and feel confident that it will perform very well. The dot is clear and crisp, adjustments feel precise. I am sure this red dot is worth the price and will last.
works perfect great red dot! customer service is second to none! will be buying more fron there guys
I mounted this on a PSA Shockwave 9mm "pistol" and it works great. Easily adjustable, compact and rock solid. I used the "absolute cowitness" riser and it's dead on with my existing Magpul MBUS sights. I really appreciate the included protective armor. Plus AT3 Tactical has amazingly FAST shipping included. It was on my doorstep before Amazon would've had it ready for shipment. I have two other, more expensive red dot sights on other weapons, but this is my new "go to" for future purchases.
Picked up the RD-50 .83 with armor and took it out a couple days later. It was really easy to zero at 25 yards. Took two test shots before it was sighted in correctly. I put 60 rounds of 7.62x39 through my AR pistol and the sight never lost zero or had issues with the recoil. It's an extremely great value for the price point. The dot is really crisp, the adjustments are really intuitive and it mounts really quickly and easily. I'm very pleased with my purchase so far! Hopefully the longevity is there. Cant wait to find out.
I have mounted the sight to my rifle. It looks good and functions. As yet, I haven't had the chance to try it out at the range, but I expect it to function as advertised. This is a great upgrade and the price is outstanding.