We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3 RD-50™ Micro Red Dot Reflex Sight
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Featuring a crisp 2 MOA red dot reticle, waterproof housing with shockproof internals, and weighting in at only 3.6 ounces, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver rail system.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing – no distributor markup.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?
Frequently Bought Together
Solid little unit, worth the price paid.
I was skeptical of this optic because of the price. After receiving it I was impressed by the clarity of the glass and the dot itself. It's mounted on a 5.56 pistol and has held zero. The mount is rock solid, good looking and well made.
Recently purchased the RD-50 red dot sight with the .83 riser. The 2 moa red dot is fantastic. AT3 Tactical products are built with high quality materials and have a lifetime warranty. Mounting to your firearm and sighting in is easy and they hold zero. AT3 tactical is my go to supplier. Their products are user friendly and they perform!
This is a great red dot. Mounted nice and easily. Red dot is very visible.
The armor is o.k. when opening the lenses covers they do not stay together well enough and after firing a round or 2 they flop back in the way. The lense covers also do not stay covering the lense, they just would not stay put or attach properly. I am currently not using the armour for this reason. I am using the red dot lense covers.
Also I wish I would have bought the magnifier bundle.
This unit performed so well on my FN-15 with 1-inch riser mount, that I purchased another with 0.83-inch riser for my Springfield 300 AAC BLK pistol (with MAGPUL flip-up sights) for CQB. Had it zeroed at 65 yds within half a dozen rounds, and best yet, from my experience with other Red Dots, it remained zeroed shot after shot! A genuine bargain for a quality Red Dot with no parallax! Well done AT3!