We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1L – Dedicated Fixed Mount Dual Fuel Long Gun Light – Max 350 Lum
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails.
It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery.
Dual fuel – uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium.
CR123A lithium battery output:
High: 350 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 1.75 hours. Low 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 14.5 hours.
AA alkaline/AA lithium battery output:
High: 150 lumens; 4,950 candela; 141m beam; runs 1.5 hours (alkaline); runs 4.5 hours (AA lithium). Low: 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 8 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (AA lithium).
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” Operation.
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny railsStrobe for signaling or disorienting.
- TEN-TAP Programming – choice of three operating modes: high/strobe; high only; low/high.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Easy to attach, secure mounting. Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens.
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit. Limited lifetime warranty.
- RoHS compliant.