AT3™ ALPHA Shake Awake Red Dot Sight
The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails.
It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery.
Dual fuel – uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium.
CR123A lithium battery output:
High: 350 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 1.75 hours. Low 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 14.5 hours.
AA alkaline/AA lithium battery output:
High: 150 lumens; 4,950 candela; 141m beam; runs 1.5 hours (alkaline); runs 4.5 hours (AA lithium). Low: 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 8 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (AA lithium).
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” Operation.
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny railsStrobe for signaling or disorienting.
- TEN-TAP Programming – choice of three operating modes: high/strobe; high only; low/high.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Easy to attach, secure mounting. Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens.
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit. Limited lifetime warranty.
- RoHS compliant.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear*. We will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight’s FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight’s service center near you, including factory information.
If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1L - Dedicated Fixed Mount Dual Fuel Long Gun Light - Max 350 Lum
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
It’s a great light for the price, haven’t used it much yet, but it’s definitely bright and will blind anyone you shine it at within a 30ft radius. Great light when you need A little fire power in the dark
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
I just tossed this new AR furniture on my rifle. Damn. Made in the USA! Love you all. I am a dedicated customer and have already made another purchase! Keep up the great service!
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Christian. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!