We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails.
It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery.
Dual fuel - uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium.
CR123A lithium battery output:
High: 350 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 1.75 hours. Low 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 14.5 hours.
AA alkaline/AA lithium battery output:
High: 150 lumens; 4,950 candela; 141m beam; runs 1.5 hours (alkaline); runs 4.5 hours (AA lithium). Low: 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 8 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (AA lithium).
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and "constant on" Operation.
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny railsStrobe for signaling or disorienting.
- TEN-TAP Programming - choice of three operating modes: high/strobe; high only; low/high.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and "constant on" operation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Easy to attach, secure mounting. Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens.
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +120 Degree Fahrenheit. Limited lifetime warranty.
- RoHS compliant.