- Remote pressure switch features momentary and constant on operation
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails
- One handed snap on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; mounts directly to guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes with standard button switch
The light source is C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. The multi function, push button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button turn it on and off. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe, high only, or low/high.
Runs on two CR123A lithium batteries which are included. Length is 5.00 inches, 1.20 inches wide, and height is 1.50 inches.