We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and constant on operation
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails
- One handed snap on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; mounts directly to guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes with standard button switch
The light source is C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. The multi function, push button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button turn it on and off. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe, high only, or low/high.
Runs on two CR123A lithium batteries which are included. Length is 5.00 inches, 1.20 inches wide, and height is 1.50 inches.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I like everything about this light. Solid, quality, very bright, nice switch, nice secure mounting method for switch. Great value for the money, performs like a much more expensive light. Highly recommend!
This light is amazing. The distance it shines is unbelievable and AT3 does a great job getting your order ready and shipping it to you. No problems whatsoever!!!!
I used the Streamlight Proteck railmount with the Arson Machine scout offset mount.
The mount mates perfectly to the light with no adaptors. That holds the light tight to the fore stock.
I like the remote switch. It all works great.