The M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights or optics at both the 11 and 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum, this mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges.
The Offset Light/Optic Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts. The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach hand held lights with a diameter from 0.75 to 1.03 in.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Machined from mil-spec anodized aluminum
- Four slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® may be directly attached
- M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum
- Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
- Length, max: 1.6"
- Made in the USA