Clip-In Sling Mount For M-LOK Compatible Systems
The Magpul M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount is a steel clip-in sling mount for M-LOK compatible systems. It is constructed of high-grade, precision cast steel and has an extremely durable Melonite finish resistant to wear and corrosion.
Low-Profile And Snag-Free Design
The M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount has a low-profile and snag-free design. It fits on a wide range of clips such as the Magpul Paraclip Accessory and ideal for the two-point attachment of the Magpul MS3 Gen 2.
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Accepts clip-style sling attachments such as the Paraclip accessory
- Durable steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Made in the U.S.A.
- M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount
- Length, max: 1.8″
- Height, max: 0.5″
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.0 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
AT3 Tactical is my “go-to” site for information and equipment. I have ordered equipment from them in the past and each order has been correct and extremely quick to receive. The various tutorials and videos they have available on their website are also beneficial. Definitely A highly professional and knowledgeable group.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!