Great Addition To Your Sling To Provide Clip-style Sling Attachment Points
The Magpul Paraclip Accessory can be added on the sling to provide Clip-style sling attachment points. The Paraclip is applicable for MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling attachment or it can also be used with MS1 MS3 Adapter/MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling configuration.
Lockable Made Of Manganese-Phosphate Steel Finish
The Magpul Paraclip Accessory is very durable made of Manganese-phosphate finished steel and extremely resistant to wear and corrosion. The Paraclip can be used for 1-1/4″ webbing and provides quick detachment of slings during an emergency or a tactical situation.
The Magpul Paraclip Accessory is lockable to ensure a secure attachment and compatible with ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and many other clip-in sling attachment points.
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4″ webbing
- Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
- Lightweight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in a one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
- FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA™, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops*.
- *Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide a full range of motion.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Not much to go wrong here. The only issue is the moving jaw part of the clip can be a bit hard to actuate as there's little real estate to pinch on the other side.
Other than that minor complaint, another Grade A product from Magpul!
I got this for my two point sling setup on my rifle, and it has worked well so far. Easy to use, inexpensive, does the job.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!