We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul Paraclip Accessory – MAG541
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4″ webbing. Lockable, Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware.
Compatible with ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and many other clip-in sling attachment points*. Combine with the MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling. Made in U.S.A.
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4″ webbing
- Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
- Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
- FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion.