Improve The Overall Comfort Of How You Carry And Sling Your Rifle
The Magpul RSA Rail Sling Attachment Quick Detach is very efficient so you can further customize how you carry your rifle in the field. It places the attachment point at your preferred angle to optimize for comfortable two-point sling use while maintaining easy push-button access.
It provides a forward attachment point to the rail so you can adjust the overall preference when you’re installing a Magpul MS4 Sling and or any other push-button QD slings.
Durable And Stays Firmly Attached To The Rail
The Magpul RSA Rail Sling Attachment Quick Detach is made from corrosion-resistant steel and very sturdy to stay firmly attached to the rail until you actively detach them. It easy to install and mounts on any 1913 Picatinny rail systems.
Designed for use on the AR-15 and AR-10 platforms, this sling attachment can definitely improve the overall comfort of how you carry and sling your rifle.
- Compatible with 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Low profile, unobtrusive design
- The RSA’s design is optimized for comfortable two-point sling use while maintaining easy push-button access
- Sturdy and secure attachment to the rail
- Provides a forward sling attachment point for the MS4 and other QD swing swivel systems
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Would buy again from them.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.