Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration.
The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks.
The MS3 Single QD incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations. Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and/or heavy-duty polymer
- Paraclip™ shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip.