We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MS1 Sling – 1 or 2 Point AR Sling – MAG545
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The MS1 Padded Sling is an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters.
Built around our MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3® and MS4™ slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip™ or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
- Dedicated two-point sling with integrated padded section
- Custom variable-width tubular webbing (1-1/4″ to 1-7/8″) is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- High-grade, ripstop coated, closed cell foam pad is sewn to the inside of the sling webbing for protection and strength
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1® Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Light weight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- MS1 Padded Sling
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Length, Overall Recommended: 48-60 ± 5 in.
- Slider Adjustment Range: 10 in.
- Width, Webbing: 1.25 in.
- Width, Pad: 1.85″
*Specifications based on factory configuration.
Have Questions About this Product?
My 1st sliding sling. Can't believe I didn't do this sooner. Love it