Provides One-point To Two-Point Convertibility For MS1 Sling and Paraclip
The Magpul MS1 Single Point Paraclip Adapter can be used as one and two-point configuration when combining MS1 sling and an additional Paraclip. It promotes an easy transition of the sling and provides weapon quick-release capabilities that can be very useful especially during emergencies.
It’s made of manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced with polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4 webbing.
Adaptable And Very Durable
The rear mounting of Magpul MS1 Single Point Paraclip Adapter works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in a one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mounts. It’s also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels.
The front mounting is compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide a fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Paraclip shackles allow for easy transition and provide weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- *Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide a full range of motion.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I put these on the magpul MS1 sling and they work great! Thanks again AT3!
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Larry. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!