Magpul Quick Detach Sling Swivel – MAG540
Magpul QDM QD Sling Swivel – MAG543
Provides Weapon Quick-Release Capabilities During An Emergency
The Magpul MS1 Single Point Dual Quick Detach Adapter can be used to allow the attachment of MS1 Sling (MAG513) with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
It also provides a fast transition between a one-point and two-point sling configuration with an optional Paraclip shackle. This adapter features an all-steel D-Ring to allow easier sling transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities especially during an emergency.
Snag-Free, High Durability 1-1/4 Webbing.
The Magpul MS1 Single Point Dual Quick Detach Adapter is made of manganese-phosphate finished steel, reinforced with polymer hardware and combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4 webbing.
It works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment and Magpul RSA-QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in a two-point sling configuration.
- Combine with the MS1® Sling (MAG513) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) to provide a faster transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel
- QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertibility and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.