We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul MS1 Single Point Dual Quick Detach Adapter – MAG519
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at email@example.com – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Combine with the MS1 Sling and QD Sling Swivel to provide two to one-point convertibility. Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4″ webbing. Made in U.S.A.
- Combine with the MS1® Sling (MAG513) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel
- QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertability and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT – Using optional QD Sling Swivel, compatible with the Magpul RSA®-QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in two-point mode.