Get a cool deal on this item for AT3’s Tax Season Sale! No discount code needed!
The Ultimate Armorer’s Wrench Every AR Owner Must-Have
The Magpul Armorer’s Wrench is a strong and reliable tool that every AR owner must-have when building or customizing an AR build. It’s made of solid steel with grip-enhancing phosphate finish that engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts for the AR-15/M4 platform.
The Magpul Armorer’s Wrench can be used to install and remove rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts. It has extended teeth for use with ASAP plates, includes two hammer faces and fits most standard sized flash hiders.
Convenient Bottle Opener For Refreshments
The Magpul Armorer’s Wrench works with a 1/2″ torque wrench, and relevant torque specifications are included on the tool for quick reference.
Additionally, when all comes to place and you’re done with all the necessary builds and modification of your AR, a convenient bottle opener is added so you can enjoy refreshments while enjoying the new look on your AR. (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps).
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2″ torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer’s hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP and ASAP-QD
- 3/4″ wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Armorer’s Wrench – AR15/M4
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
- *Not compatible with larger pistol-style receiver extension tubes
- Made in the USA.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Great tool worked perfectly!!!!! Well made and quality
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.