The Wheeler Engineering(R) Delta Series AR Combo Tool will cover most of your AR-15 service needs with a single tool. An innovative layered and laminated stamped steel construction makes the Delta Series Combo Tool the most durable AR tool available. This construction method allows the use of hardened steel barrel nut pins designed to hold up to heavy torque requirements. A cut out for a 1/2″ drive allows the tool to be used with a torque wrench or ratchet driver. Profiles for buffer tube lock nut and flash hider are included.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The one I ordered had the bits and holder included.
The one I received did not. I emailed AT3. They said they would contact Wheeler last week. Haven't heard back yet. CheaperThanDirt advertises the same thing with the bits. I emailed AT3 a picture of that ad. Still, haven't heard back yet. This verges on something near false advertising. I hope there aren't others getting this runaround.
I was able to do what tool was advertised for, castle nut came off very easy, only let down was where it was manufactured. I was expecting a tool made in U.S.A, but what I got was Made in China. Not a big deal but would not buy it again. Magpul makes a very nice American made Armorers Wrench which does it all. Oh yeah shipping was really fast.
Glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase! Thanks, Andrew. -- LM
Another great product provided by AT3.
Thanks for your feedback, David. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. - AB
Shipped fast and does the trick.
So glad found you guys!!! Just starting to modify my AR. Acquiring tools as needed. Quality is exceptional and communication and delivery excellent. Another order coming soon!!!!