The Delta Series AR-15 Mag Well Vise Block is quite possibly the handiest tool an AR-15 owner could ask for. Designed for use with the Tipton® Best Gun Vise, this center support slides into the magazine well and provides a steady base for cleaning or light gunsmithing on your AR-15, in either breech or closed position. Users without a Best Gun Vise can mount the Mag Well Vise Block directly to their bench top with the included fasteners. Loaded with handy features, this tool is a must have for anyone with an AR-15.
– Supports AR-15 for cleaning & light gunsmithing operations
– Designed for use with Tipton® Best Gun Vise, mounts to center rail with included fasteners
– Also designed to mount to your bench top, with the included fasteners
– Innovative bolt service station locks bolt in for servicing extractor pin
– Center section rotates 180° (in 7° increments) and locks into place at desired location
– Locks into place using magazine lock on your receiver
– Built-in hammer stop prevents damage to lower receiver
– Solvent-resistant polymer provides durability and is non-marring to surfaces
– Mag well arm is removable for clamping in a bench vise when additional rigidity is required
This item is in stock.
Battenfeld Product Item Number #156211
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Thomas. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Only one build on it so far Worked great with no issues
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Tom. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Great quality and I performed all my function tests on this block I mounted to my gunning table
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Cody. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!