The AR-15 platform has become the mainstay of today’s Modern Sporting Rifle market. The popularity and modularity of this platform has created the need for specific tools that
allow users to build, maintain and reconfigure AR’s. The Delta Series Armorer’s Vise provides users an ideal foundation for all AR tasks. The integrated mag well insert securely
engages the lower receiver and adjusts in angle to accommodate any task. The innovative front support is angle adjustable, allowing the barrel portion of the upper or a fore end
portion to be secured in its tapered profile. Both front and rear supports have multiple positions in the base and are reversible for maximum customization. The base is constructed
of rigid steel with non-slip rubber feet. Feet can be removed for permanent bench-top mounting as well. Depressions formed into the base keep spare parts or tools contained.
Additional features in the mag well insert include a hammer stop and a bolt service station that secures the bolt face for disassembly/assembly. The vice works great for assembled
guns in closed or break open state but also is ideal for holding a lower receiver only, for assemble and maintenance. Whether you are building an AR from the ground up or just
looking for the ideal cleaning vise the AR Armorer’s Vise is simply the best choice available.
– Highly adjustable to secure any AR in any configuration
– Rigid construction delivers a solid work platform
– Ideal for cleaning, maintenance and gunsmithing
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
easy to assemble, sturdy and well balanced when working. Also easy to flip around for left or right handed users. Shipping was prompt as always with AT3.