Wilson Combat 5.56 NATO 11.3″ Barrel – SBR Profile – Carbine Length 1:7 Twist – Bead Blasted
Wilson Combat SBR Profile Stainless Steel Barrel
The Wilson Combat 5.56 NATO SBR Profile Barrel is the Wilson Combat’s smallest Custom High-Performance AR rifle barrel tuned for outstanding reliability. This barrel is highly portable and hard-hitting which is ideal to transform your rifle into a superior carbine build for close-quarters operation.
Wilson Combat SBR profile barrels are designed with ideally balanced specifications to maximize accuracy, enhance stiffness and quickly dissipate heat. Medium taper is ideal for high rates of sustained fire that’s why shooters love how quickly and easily the SBR Tactical balances and shoots. The bore and feed ramps are hand-polished and then went through a rigorous final inspection process to ensure that the barrel will meet the most demanding expectations.
416R Rifle-Rated Steel, CNC Markings, Precision Muzzle Crowns & More
All Wilson Combat Match Grade AR barrels are precisely crafted of the finest American-made 416R rifle-rated steel on computer-controlled equipment with the exacting list of technical specifications. All barrels feature crisp CNC markings, precision muzzle crowns, and a chamber and gas port optimized for reliability.
5.56 NATO was developed in the United States and initially chambered in the M16 rifle. It is the standard cartridge for NATO forces as well as many non-NATO countries. It is derived from, but not identical to, the .223 Remington cartridge. We use a NATO, mil-spec chamber in our barrels that is reliable and safe to fire both 5.56 and .223 Remington rounds. This common and easy-to-shoot cartridge is ideal for defense, training, and small-medium game hunting.
NOTE: When assembled into a Short Barreled Rifle, all NFA rules apply. See the notes from ATF Website below.
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Feed Ramps: M4 Style
- Finish: Matte Bead-Blasted Stainless
- Gas Block Seat: .750″ Diameter by .920″ Length – Dimpled for Set Screw
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Length: 11.3″
- Material: Stainless Steel, Type 416R, Barrel Grade
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2″ x 28
- Profile: SBR Tactical
- Rifling: 1:7, Precision Button Rifling
- Weight: 25 oz.
NOTE: Use in conjunction with Lo-Profile Gas Block for best reliability.
(Note From ATF Website)
- Q: May an FFL or an individual legally possess the parts to manufacture an SBR or SBS as long as no firearms are actually assembled?
- A: FFL (Type-7 or Type-10) who pays the Special Occupational Tax (SOT) may possess parts required to assemble NFA firearms. A non-licensee or FFL who has not paid the SOT is required to register any NFA firearm via an ATF Form 1 http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-5320-1.pdf (5320.1) prior to the acquisition of the parts required to assemble such firearm.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Wilson Combat Warranty
Returns typically take 7 – 10 business days to process. Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer, no return shipping labels will be issued.
Returns are accepted on new/unused/unaltered merchandise in original packaging for a period of 30 days from the ship date for a fullrefund, account credit, or exchange. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returns on new/unused/unaltered merchandise in the original packaging after 30 days will only be accepted for exchange or account credit only and will incur a 10% restocking fee.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
All Serialized item sales are final and may not be returned or exchanged. This includes all firearm and lower receiver purchases.
All Ammunition sales are final. Ammunition may not be returned or exchanged after delivery.
All sales are final on any opened DVD.
- Wilson Combat, Attn Returns 2452 CR 719 Berryville, AR 72616
- Telephone: 1-800-955-4856