The Perfect Master Kit For Precise Maintenance of your Firearm
The Master Roll Pin Punch Kit from Wheeler is an excellent addition to your gunsmithing gear. It combines the Roll Pin Starter set and the Ball Profile Roll Pin set together with a gunsmithing hammer to form a more comprehensive kit for precise maintenance of your firearm.
The components included in this kit are machined and hardened from steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving roll pins. It is also designed with a ball profile tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin and prevent damage to the firearm or roll pin.
Each Wheeler Master Roll Pin Punch Gunsmithing Set includes a small hammer for more accurate adjustment of smaller pins and won’t damage your finish or deform your gun parts.
Ball Profile Roll Pin Punch Set
- Machined and hardened from steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving roll pins
- Designed with a ball profile tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin and prevent damage to the firearm or roll pin
- The 9-piece set includes: 5/16,” 1/4,” 7/32,” 3/16,” 5/32,” 1/8,” 3/32,” 5/64,” 1/16″³
- Keeps punch from walking off pin
- Knurled handles
Roll Pin Starter Set
- Machined and hardened from steel to prevent bending or breaking while starting roll pins
- Designed with a counter-bored tip to properly align and start the roll pin, preventing damage to the firearm
- The 9-piece set includes: 5/16,” 1/4,” 7/32,” 3/16,” 5/32,” 1/8,” 3/32,” 5/64,” 1/16″
- Knurled handles
- Small Hammer (6oz) for precise control and smaller roll pins
- Steel Head – For metal punches and surfaces
- Brass Head – For preventing marring
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
This kit is great, just what I've been needing for my gun build. Now I have everything in one place.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.