We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The ERGO-2 AR pistol grip is uniquely designed to allow installation on both .223 and .308 AR/M4 lower receivers without a need for spacer inserts. This ambidextrous pistol grip features the SUREGRIP texture.
- A2 sized inner cavity compatible with many accessories available on the market
- Unique design allows installation on both .223 and .308 AR/M4 lower receivers without a need for spacer inserts.
- Ergonomically correct finger grooves
- Integrated rear upper extension supports the web of your hand
- Superior SUREGRIP texture improves weapon control, even while wearing gloves
- Virtually impervious to oils and solvents
- Made in the USA
- Fits .223 and .308 AR/M4 Lower Receivers
-Multiple colors available
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
The Grip feels fantastic in the hand whether your left/right handed. I got this grip on time, easy to install. Currently building a .308. The one thing that was missing was the bolt, that is used to install the grip to the lower receiver. Went to my Locale hardware store to buy one. Overall great product, Thanks AT3 Tactical
The grip feels and look great. I thought I would have problems installing them on s&w, I found from S&w customer service department that you don't need that second hole for the rear take down pin, so problem solved.
The product is exactly as described. It fits great and feels even better
In lieu of the screw I got a flat washer. Luckily I had hex head bolts I planned on using.