Ergonomic Flat Top Pistol Grip Without The Need For Spacer Inserts
The Ergo 2 Flat Top AR-15/AR-10 Grip – SureGrip allows installation on both .223 and .308 AR/M4 lower receivers without the need for spacer inserts. It is designed to fill the small void in front of the pistol grip up to the rear of the trigger guard.
The Gapper is made from a solvent-resistant thermoplastic elastomer that remains flexible and cushions your knuckle when holding the grip. It also helps to prevent debris from being lodged in the open space and provides a more finished look to the rifle.
Heavy-Textured & Over-Molded
The Ergo 2 Flat Top AR-15/AR-10 Grip – SureGrip is heavy-textured and over-molded which gives you the comfort and control necessary for precision shooting. It also features the superior SUREGRIP™ texture that improves weapon control, even while wearing gloves.
It has an A2 sized inner cavity which is compatible with many accessories available on the market and its unique design allows installation on the Mesa Tactical LEO stock adapter for AR 15 style shotguns.
NOTE: Does not include a plug, but can be fitted with the A2 Plug
- The design allows installation on the Mesa Tactical LEO stock adapter for AR 15 style shotguns
- Fits modern chassis system stocks commonly made for bolt action rifles and AR15/AR10
- A2 sized inner cavity compatible with many accessories available on the market
- Ergonomically correct finger grooves
- Overmolded SUREGRIP® material provides a non-slip grip
- ERGO SURE GRIP® rubber texture
- Virtually impervious to oils and solvents
- Comes with The Gapper™
- Color: Black, Graphite Grey, Robin’s Egg Blue
- Fits: .223 and .308 AR/M4 Lower Receivers
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ERGO Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ERGO products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Guarantee. If your ERGO product is defective or breaks down due to a manufacturer defect, we will replace it for free.
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your net purchase, you can return your eligible items by mail within 90 days of the original ship date.
- Call us to get your return started. Returns are only accepted when the product was purchased directly from ERGO GRIPS. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Return Address: 115 Martinez Rd, Moriarty, NM 87035
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
These are the most comfortable grips for an AR. I put them on all my builds.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.