Wheeler Armorers Handgun Sight Tool
Wheeler Armorers Handgun Sight Tool
The Wheeler Armorers Handgun Sight Tool is a device designed to assist in the installation, adjustment, or removal of dovetail-style sights on handguns. A good sight tool allows for both windage and elevation adjustments. This tool is compatible with most handgun models and sight types. This ensures that gun owners and professionals can use the tool across all of their different pistol platforms.
Top clamps add more security to slide positioning, while four independent horizontal positioning clamps hold the slide secure. The sight prong assembly is reversible to accommodate Glock slides and the large sight adjustment wheel allows the user to easily make micro sight adjusts.
This tool is designed to be user-friendly, allowing both professionals and hobbyists to use it effectively. This includes features like ergonomic handles and straightforward adjustment mechanisms. Use this tool with any handgun with dovetail sights and start customizing your handgun today.
- Adjust, install or remove dovetail style front and rear handgun sights
- Works on 1911, MP, Kimber and Glock
- Precision machiened and made of high end materials
- Fully captures and supports slide so it won’t deform
- Large 4 post drive knob to easily push the sight
- Reference marks for precise adjustments
- Brand: Wheeler
- Model: Armorer’s Handgun Sight Tool
- MPN/SKU: WH710905
- Fit: Handgun Slides with Dovetail Sights
- Use: Installing and Uninstalling Dovetail Handgun Sights
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 4.3 LBs
- Color: Black and Yellow
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty!
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.