Glock OEM Rear Sight Tool
Glock OEM Rear Sight Tool
The Glock OEM Sight Tool is engineered to offer precise and user-friendly sight adjustments. Its robust construction ensures durability, while its ergonomic design allows for comfortable handling during the adjustment process. This tool is a genuine Glock OEM product, guaranteeing compatibility and reliable performance with your Glock pistol. Whether you’re looking to zero in your sights for pinpoint accuracy on the range or simply replace your existing sights, this tool is your trusted companion.
Not only does the Glock OEM Sight Tool simplify sight adjustments, but it also ensures safety and confidence in every shot. Achieving consistent accuracy is essential for any Glock enthusiast, and this tool makes it easier than ever. Whether you’re a competitive shooter, a self-defense advocate, or just a Glock enthusiast, the Glock OEM Sight Tool is an essential addition to your gear. Upgrade your Glock experience today and elevate your shooting precision with this indispensable tool.
The Glock OEM Rear Sight Tool will work with (GEN 1-5) models 17, 17L, 19, 20, 20SF, 21, 21SF, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 29SF, 30, 30SF, 30S, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43.
This replacement part is a factory original from Glock. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances resulting in excellent fit and reliable operation. Some parts may need to be installed by a qualified gunsmith.
- Brand: Glock
- Model: OEM Rear Sight Tool
- MPN/SKU: ST05161
- Fit: G17, G19, G20, G21, G22, G23, G24, G26, G27, G29, G30, G31, G32, G33, G34, G35, G36, G37, G38, G39, G30, G41, G42, and G43
- Use: Installing sights onto Glock Slides
- Material: Steel and Polymer
- Weight: 0.585 lbs
- Color: Gray and Black
- Made in USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
- Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer.
- This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol.
- GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082, or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol.
- Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.