Truglo Glock Front Sight Tool
Truglo Glock Front Sight Tool
The Truglo Glock Front Sight Tool is crafted from durable steel to withstand the forces involved in front sight installation or adjustment. This Glock Front Sight Tool is designed to be user-friendly, allowing firearm owners to install or adjust front sights without the need for a gunsmith. The tool is also designed to be compatible with all Glock models, ensuring versatility for Glock owners with different caliber pistols.
Additionally, the tool is compact and easy to carry, making it convenient for those who want to make adjustments at the range or in the field. Truglo is known for producing reliable and high-quality firearm accessories, and their front sight tool is likely no exception. It should be built to withstand regular use without compromising its effectiveness.
- Easily removes/installs front sights
- All-steel construction
- Compatible with all Glock models.
- Brand: TruGlo
- Model: Glock Front Sight Tool
- MPN/SKU: TG970GF
- Fit: Glock Front Sights
- Use: Installing Glock Front Sights
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Fortress
- Weight: 0.75 OZ
- Color: Black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Truglo, Inc. Warranty
- TRUGLO, Inc. warrants this product to be free from original defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the product is owned by the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
- This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser and requires the purchaser to supply a copy of the original proof of purchase (original sales receipt) at the time warranty service is requested.
- No additional warranty “registration” is required. If this product should malfunction or fail, contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- The RMA number should be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please include a complete description of the problem, your name, address, telephone number, and a copy of the original proof of purchase.
- All transportation, insurance, and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please include a check or money order in the amount of $12.50 to cover processing and return postage.
- If an original defect is found by us, we will, at our option, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Asserted defects caused by normal wear and tear of any part including knobs, camouflage finish, etc.
- Asserted defects caused by modification, unauthorized service, accidents, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, acts of Nature
- Asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments
- Products purchased outside the USA.
For contact information please call 972-774-0300.